Graduation

Ok well this isn't really semishira more like a Shirabu angst but suck it up LOL
Btw I don't recommend going to graduations
———
Shirabus pov

Semi, Tendō, ushijima, reon, hayto. Wow this kinda sucks all of them are graduating. Well I mean it dosent suck I'm proud of them and happy for them but I'll probably never see them again after I sit in this stadium for 4 hours just to see them walk up and get their diplomas when there name is called.

Of course I'm really here to see THEM graduate but we all aren't close I mean I wouldn't have came unless my brother was also graduating. But I don't care about my brother all that much he's an asshole who pokes his head in other people business.

Ok I lied me and the third years now college students where close but I say we aren't because it could be literally only me who thinks we are close. I walk out of the stadium to find my brother unfortunately, but to my surprise I find my now college friends.

"Oh hey college kids." I spoke out to them in a teased voice.
"Hey third year." Semi reply's fast
"Bro stop I didn't even think about how Shirabu is now a third year and gonna graduate soon aswell-" hayto said
I laughed "well I may be a third year but I'm not gonna graduate to soon  heh." I said with sweat falling.
"Shirabu ! My favorite now third year and its me your favorite college student" Tendō said sticking his tongue out whilst winking.
"Glad that honor goes to me but my favorite college students has to go to reon." I snickered.
"Wow thanks shira!" Reon replyed mean while Tendō was sulking.
"Shirabu your gonna be a great cap for the volley ball team I have no doubt that's why I picked you." Ushijima said.

"I'll try not to let you down." I said trying to not let tears form as this is a reminder that the third years are leaving and I'm carrying out what ushijima was indefinitely to me a captain someone to go to for advice. Mostly for gameplay but you get it.

"We know you won't!" Hayto jumps in . "Shirabu try not to put the team into mental shackles." Semi said sarcastically. "Oh shut the hell up." I said smiling.
"Shirabuuuuuu I'll miss youu" Tendō sulked. "Tendō I think we all agree." Reon and hayto said at the same time. "Jinx! You owe me a sprite!" Shouted reon.

Ima gonna miss this that's for sure.. shit I hear my brother . He is so annoying

"Kenjiro there you are I want to get home cmon!!" My brother shouted
'Shit'
"Oh my lord- BITCH YOU HAVE YOUR OWN DAMN CAR STOP BEING A BABY AND DRIVE IT HOME YOURSELF!" I shouted in his direction. "Sorry he irritates  me on a whole different level even worse then you semi." I said apologizing.

"Man.." semi said "rude ass" he followed. "It's only the truth"I  said.

"KENJIRO SHIRABY CMON!!"
My brother persisted.
I walk over to him of course the other follow thinking they sneaky.
"Bitch I have my own car and you have your i have fucking clue why you want me to leave the building with you because I know you hate me as much as I hate you. And just saying I don't give a shit about your graduation I'm here for other people and other reasons. You're not one of them." I said because I have no concern in having more then a 3 minute conversation with him. 

"Jeez kenj why you so mad. All I wanted was for you to leave and stop talking your teammates I mean just forget them you probably won't see them ever again." He said. And I am beyond pissed at him.

"You want me to smack the shit out of you? Because that'll have to wait till we get home. Also the fact you think I don't already know that I probably won't see them again is idiotic so please stop budding into my fucking business and whilst you at it go fuck yourself." I say flipping him over turning in my heel to go back to a conversation with my now college teammates.

But of course they where right behind me. "Uhm hello?" I say trying to play off the conversation I had with my brother just then.
"Shirabu you know that you will most definitely see us again, and if you don't then I'll tell you. We are definitely going to meet again in the future." Tendō said. And I took 2 deep breaths.

" I know that but I've gott n used to my brothers assholeish behavior and I know how to make him fuck off which is basically just agreeing with him and calling him idiotic.."
I said nervously.
"That's kinda fucking toxic but ok-" semi said
"Where hayto and reon go?" I ask.
"They had very oh so important business to take care of. But this is see you later because we will! Bye shira!" Tendō said. My eyes water
"Yeah."
I walked to my car and literally threw a crying fit.

During a match between shiratorizawa and nekoma.

Wow it's really true we where gonna see each other again because there they all where in the audience. I smiled and defeated nekoma with all my might.

—-//
It's time I graduate I am so happy and ready for this. Of course none of my family was there and so no cheering was expected.

But when I was walking up to get my diploma just like semi, Tendō. Ushijima, reon, and hayto did, I heard a small group of cheering shouting my name. I look that direction and there they where. I covered my mouth and a tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it off and smiled for the picture returning to my seat.

/after ceremony\

Shirabu sat in that same spot that they had all made the promise to eachother that said see eachother again

"Hey hey Shirabu!!" Tendō exclaims.
I stood up and immediately embraced him. "Hey Tendō."
Tendō fake cried "OH MY GOD HES HUGGING ME!!!" Tendō said as he squeezed me tight
"Damn I'm jealous." Said semi I immediately let go of Tendō and basically tackled semi.
"Oh alright-" he hugged me back
"Rude semi semi taking away my precious hug. I giggled "god where's my hug shira?" Hayto asked
I gave him a tight but short hug. Ushijima and reon aren't the touchy type and neither was I so I didn't really go up and embrace them more of a short pat on the back.

"It's nice to see you guys again." I said
"I can tell! Your mot really a touchy person but you went up and hug the lot of us." Semi chuckled

Alright I'm cutting this short bye y'all.