hear me out

OK HEAR ME

Semi came over to Shirabus house for the firsts time to meet his parents he was quite nervous but fortunately kenjiros parents adored eita and they head off to Shirabus room.

"Damn kenji your parents are so nice yet so intimidating" semi said letting out a sigh of relief they like him "yeah it would be a shame if they hated you like taichi"

"Huh okay uh WHATS the spray bottle for?" Semi asked and Shirabu shrugged it off saying "just things" what Shirabu meant by just things he meant.

There was a knock at the door "come in" Shirabu said pausing him and semis show that they where watching. Semi unwrapped his arms from Shirabus torso and the person at the door opened it.

Thing 1

"Hey kenji~~ and ooo is this you- KENJI STOP" the girl out her arms up to cover herself from Shirabu spraying her with the spray bottle "beat it" he said putting it down and his sister stomped away leaving his door wide open.

"MIMIKO YOU HAVE THREE SECONDS BEFORE I STAND THE FUCK UP" kenjiros yelled and mimiko ran back and slammed the door.

"Uh what?" Semi asked scratching his head "things that is thing 1 now cuddle me it was oh so rude of you to stop hugging me" Shirabu said wrapping his arms around semis torso and and semi wrapped his arms around kenjiro.

Thing 2

"Hey kenjiro I heard you're boyfriend was visiting who is he?" An older man walked in and Shirabu didn't spray him at first.

"Right here in the flesh" Shirabu said pointing to semi who was clutching onto Shirabu then stomped to wave hi casually as if he isn't pissing his pants "Uhm so are you going to say something or just stand there staring at eita?" Shirabu asked and they said "stare" Shirabu picked up his spray bottle and shot it near the guys dick area.

"Fuck you kenjiro" "child eye molester" Shirabu stuck his tongue out at him and eita said "CHILD MOLESTER??!"

"Only with the eyes, hes a weirdo." Shirabu said rolling around back to semi.

Thing three.

"Hey did you-" water in the eyes already off the bat the water shut closed and Shirabu sighed and kissed his boyfriend's forehead as he was asleep already.

"What the fu-" the door opened again but closed due to the water and it stayed closed.