Shiratorizawa wins but at what cost💀

JUST PRETEND ANY OF THIS MAKES ANY MEDICAL SENSE OK?
Also it's really long just a warning like 4000 words
Also kinda cliché

the last final game this one point determines it all for shiratorizawa but the ball flew away from everyone on the shiratorizawa side and Yamagata was on the bench this time and the closest was Shirabu he ran and ran and got the ball!! The whistle blew and the game was over shiratorizawa wins. Just as everyone was about to celebrate they heard Shirabu scream and or say "SHIT and that's that" as he landed on his knees and slammed into the ground.

"you okay Shirabu?" Taichi yelled and Shirabu just slowly got up and said "yup" with tears in his eyes "then why you crying" semi asked "I'm just SO FUCKING HAPPY" Shirabu said sarcastically,  holding his side and walking to the bench. Before Shirabu could reach the bench Tendō crawled underneath his and stood up with a Shirabu on his shoulder " FUCKING AY TENDŌ PUT ME DOWN" shirabg yelled a tear streaming down his face "oh shit I'm sorry" Tendō said instantly putting Shirabu down.

"Fuck.. sorry for yelling at you Tendō I just hurt my knee on that receive" shirabu said falling on his ass as he wiped his face quickly. " do you need to go to the nurses office ?" Ushijima asked and Shirabu shook his head no. Semi interrupted and picked up Shirabu bad leg and inspected it. "You need to ice this Shirabu.." semi poked it a little "ouch" Shirabu bit his lip and trying to pull his leg back but semi kept it in place " Shirabu don't try and move your leg. It'll hurt a lot more" Shirabu frowned and laid down letting semi hold his leg. Shirabu closed his eye, he was exhausted from the game and suddenly a he felt a cold touch on his knee.

Shirabu let out out an high-pitched "mm!" And whisper yelled "cold!" Semi rolled his eyes "obviously.. its ice, we gotta get off the court soon so we can go back to school." Shirabu sat up and whacked semis hand away. Shirabu stood up limping his way to the bus just ready to go home.

-time skip-

Shirabu sat down with taichi and semi ordered his to lay sideways and put his legs on top of taichi (keeping his knee elevated and all that yk)

Once they got off the bus Shirabu was still extremely exhausted and didn't even want to think about how he was going to get changed or get back to his dorm. Once Shirabu got to the locker room he just grabbed his bag and walked out of the gym and went straight to his room of course not before tripping up the stairs right behind reon.

Shirabu opened the door to his flat and walked in closing it behind him and groaned

-time skip-

It was the morning after the gay and he looked at his knee which was all kinda of colors black,blue, purple, green, yellow it was very disgusting, especially considering he skinned his knee as well. Shirabu took a picture and sent it to the volleyball gc.

Kenjiro S. (1 image attached)

Eita S. Told you ya should've iced it longer

Kenjiro S. How do you know I didn't

Eita S. Not like we're strangers

Satori T. So you not coming to practice Shirabu?

Kenjiro S. No, I am

Eita S. Shirabu you cannot practice with that

Kenjiro S. Oh sorry I forgot you can't hear sarcasm over text

Ohira R. Well at least you didn't lose I your amazing personality

Shirabu went to get up and get ice for his knees but fell down immediately "well damn" Shirabu said and then yelled "TAICHI HELLPPPP" taichi ran out of his room and saw Shirabu awkwardly half on his bed and on the ground. Taichi picked up Shirabu but the armpits ig and threw him down on his bed "that all?" Shirabu rolled his eyes " can you get me ice for my knee plsss" taichi smirked "yes sure don't  want you to disappoint semi-San"