Orange juice

This took me so long to write please vote
Chapter based off orange juice by Melanie Martinez TW: 3at!ng di$Ord3rs, mention of h0mophob!@

Shirabu sat against an wall peeling and orange for himself he looked around gulping he picked apart the orange shoving them in his mouth. Shirabu loved the sweet taste of mandarin oranges but that's all we would eat Shirabu noticed taichi glancing at him.

Shirabu finished up his orange and took his leave to the library where he study's. The teachers let him study there even when there is testing going on as they know he is not only an straight A stupid but also has a perfect record.

Right now the third years where talking to the principals of many colleges and Shirabu sat down secluded away from the third years for his studying.

Taichi also walked in sitting next to Shirabu the teachers didn't stop him seeing as he opened his school computer and started typing, in reality taichi was focused on emailing Shirabu.

Kawanishi taichi: an orange again Shirabu?

Shirabu kenjiro: what? You know that I don't eat lunch.

Kawanishi taichi: yeah and neither breakfast either

Shirabu kenjiro: ok but do you eat breakfast taichi?

Kawanishi taichi: no I don't but then again that's the only time I skip a meal.

Shirabu kenjiro: I'm not skipping meals taichi.

Kawanishi taichi: don't think for a second I believe that.

Shirabu kenjiro: well I eat something damn.

Kawanishi taichi: you sit outside shoving clementines and orange bacteria's down your throat a dozen times a year.

Shirabu kenjiro: ok??

Kawanishi taichi: fooling those around of you bulimia.

Shirabu kenjiro: taichi stop.

Shirabu bit his inner lip looking at the older

Kawanishi taichi: you turn oranges to orange juice. Enter there then spit it out of you.. your body is imperfectly perfect.
Kawanishi taichi: everyone wants what the other ones working.

A tiny tear slipped from Shirabus eye but he whipped it quickly playing it off as rubbing his eye.

Shirabu kenjiro: I don't want to talk about it.

Kawanishi taichi: well when will you Shirabu? It's not like you will ever just openly talk about it but if you don't it's going to get worse and i can't watch it happen.

Shirabu closed his lap top slowly and brought out a book instead.

Tendō had been looking there way and thought 'are they arguing? No nooo it's much more personal then that I bet.' Tendō said eying the two causing semi to follow his eyes as soon as a tear dropped from Shirabus eye.

'Shit way deeper then I thought.' Tendō thought.

"Is it just me or did I see Shirabu actully just shed a tear?" Semi said whispering to Tendō.

"Yeah" Tendō replied

-time skip practice-

" taichiiii" Tendō placed i hands on the mushy carrot tops shoulders.
"Uh yeah Tendō?" He looked at Tendō then Tendō tested his face for the first time around taichi.

"Why was Shirabu crying in the library earlier?" Tendō asked completely seriously.

"It honestly isnt my place to run around telling everybody who asked, it's very personal." Taichi replied almost scared of Tendō.