cumming out 😎

PRIDE MONTH BABYY
I added unnecessary angst WOOPS bad habit.
Tw:mention of S.A
—/—

it was the middle of practic till ushijima asked us all to gather around as Tendō would be talking.

"Alright everyone. It is FINALLY fucking pride month, and if you are not aware this school and this volleyball team are ally's of the lgbtq community and even a part of it. SO STRAIGHT TO THE POINTTTTT we are all going to come out to eachother because we cute as helll. By the way... this is only a volley ball club thing your not coming out to the whole ass school I promise. BY THE WAY FOR EXTRA CREDIT  state your pronouns" Tendō said.

Shirabu was very much dreading this while mostly everyone else was excited taichi was also not up to this.

"Alright I will go first COUGH. I am a gay boss.. yeah.. UH SEMI YOUR UP" Tendō said.

Semi sighed walking up to wear Tendō is as if this is a graduation ceremony. "He/him I'm pan sexual." semi said nonchalantly 

" goshiki baby" Tendō said excited.

"Um I'm definitely questioning..but uh he/him"

Tendō pouted but when make you his smirk. "Reon !"

"I'm straight as one can be and go bye he/him"

"Fun. taichi!"

"Uh I use he-they and bisexual."

"shiraboo" Tendō was actully quite filled with excitement and curiosity same with everyone else because Shirabu has never mentioned his sexuality to anyone,other than taichi.

"I'm pan, and asexual, I go by she-they-he I don't really mind which."

"So are you genderfluid?" Shirabus eye raiser and looked at semi.

" I guess."

(Everyone else is irrelevant to me so time skip 🤘😹)

"So Shirabu I don't know if this would be prying to you or not but if you can tell me how did you find out you were ace?" Semi asked.

Shirabu coughed out of surprise and frowned. "Shitty neighborhood that's how.."

"Semi whispered"SA?" (Short term for sexual assult.)

Shirabu nodded with a sigh. " and it not just because it wasn't somebody I knew or whatever, I just didn't every want it in my life time every again I didn't consent it just really marked me. Plus I just don't feel comfortable."

semi looked Shirabu in the eyes " I know what you mean. It's not weird to say it either sexual assault is traumatizing to go threw"

"You see I would usally say some shit like 'how do you know?' But I won't because 1 your right and 2 it's not my place to be asking."

Semi went up next to Shirabu and rubbed his back. "Well I'll see you later I guess." Semi said letting Shirabu walking in front of him while he runs to Tendō.

"SOO? Semi what did he say."

Semi dead panned " you think ima tell you?"

Shirabu was looking at them the whole time. 'I guess Tendō was curious too but I appreciate that semi wouldn't tell him..' Shirabu thought