Mc dicks

WRITERS BLOCK MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM NOT INTO A PILLOW AT A WALL.

We are all GAY here.
1:29 pm
TaichiGAY:anyone up to McDonald's with me 🥸

semiGAY: sure

(A/Nalso semi is bisexual in my book which means he is semi-gay HEHEHHE)

ShirabuGAY: it to early to eat

tendoGAY: sure I'll go taichi also Shirabu it's 1 in the afternoon.

ShirabuGAY: it's always to early to hand out with you all.

TaichiGAY: your coming Shirabu I will personally pick you up in my pussy slayer

SemiGAY: pussy what-

ShirabuGAY: that what he calls his car :/

GoshikiUNLABELEDBUTPROLLYGAY: taichi your car sounds really cool!

TendoGAY: no goshiki pussy is vagina and vagina is straight.

ReonSTRAIGHT?!?: oml-

TaichiGAY: so all I'm favor or coming to mc dick with me?

TendōGAY:

SemiGAY:

GoshikiUNLABELEDBUTPROLLYGAY:

ShirabuGAY: I don't HAVE a choice 👎

TaichiGAY: great see y'all at uh 2 :) I'm going to go to Shirabus house first and drag him- I mean convince him.

ShirabuGAY: I hate you.

SHIRABUS POV

"Dammit taichi"I grumble and walked to my closet putting on a pair of jeans and a Nirvana oversized t-shirt.

I sat back down on my bed and waited for taichi to break into my room.

At about 1:46 pm taichi broke into my room.

"Hey Shirabu you ready?" Taichi asked and I groaned.

"Yes unfortunately.."I grumbled get up

"You don't have to come if you really don't want to shira" taichi said unbothered

"It's fine." I said said walking past him out of my bedroom door.

Taichi followed me to the front door wear we put on our shoes and headed out.

We got there at like 1:54 but we saw Tendō walking to McDonald's on his phone and taichi went up to him meanwhile I stayed in the car until I HAD to go in the fast food restaurant.

Tendō and taichi got back into taichis car with Tendō in the back.

"Hey Shirabu I almost thought you wouldn't come" Tendō said to me

"Ok?" I said looking back towards Tendō then hear a knock on the window next to me and I jolted a tad. I look at the figure and ofc it was semi. I just flipped him off and we all got out of the car and walked into mc dicks with 4 people.

Wait somethings missing. Oh. " guys wasnt goshiki coming to?" I said because 4 is just way to ordinary.

"Oh shit yeah you're right." Just as Tendō said that goshiki walked into the building.

"Speaking of the devil." Semi said .

"Oh hey guys!" Goshiki waved.

We all ordered paying for our own food I ofc got my first because all I got was a medium fry.

Semi and I were sitting next to eachother with Tendō on the other side of semi and and goshiki and taichi where on the other side of the table.

I know im not going to eat many of the fries but it's ok because Tendōs at the table along with taichi.

I won't talk much because I expect im just going to be shut up by someone. I looked out the window next to us.

SEMIS POV:

"What the fuck taichi-" I started to choke on my food from what taichi said I look over too Shirabu but Shirabu was staring out of the window which I mean he wasn't talking a whole lot during this little get together he's probably spacing out.

I tapped Shirabu on the shoulder and he turn around to look at me . " what is it semi?" Shirabu said bluntly.

"Are you good you haven't really been talking this whole time." I said and Shirabu looked down.

The other three where just continued the conversation.

"Yeah I'm fine I just don't really do well with big groupies of people like this."

"Your on the volleyball team?" I said back utterly confused.

"Well I'm there I'm actually relevant in a way. And in big hangouts like this I don't really find a reason I should talk." Shirabu said to me and I can tell he's being completely honest with himself.

I turn around and was kicking at Tendōs side " Tendō move your big fat ass."

"Uff I know my ass is far but damn." Tendō said moving for me finally and I took shirabus hand dragging him outside the store.

THIRD POV:

The whole group looked at the sight of semi dragging out Shirabu.

"Well ok-" Tendō said

Semis pov

I sat us down at a picnic bench outside mc dicks and Shirabu mumbles "dammit."

"What is it Shirabu?" I ask

"Well now you gunna make me talk about my shit aren't you?" Shirabu said looking down.

"No? If you feel SooOOooO irrelevant in a big group now it's just me and you." I said and smiled softly. Shirabu looked up returning the smile "thanks" he said

He's so cute look at him smile ugh " of course shira."

-time skip- the rest of the group walker out and saw us

"So uh hat have you guys been up to?" Tendō asked "not your business" Shirabu replied

"Oh Shirabu I finished off you fries" taichi said

"Ok then." Shirabu said unbothered