Card games

Just something fun before I hit you with angst <3

Semi and Shirabu were playing a card game at a training camp because they had nothing to do. They both kept picking up cards and both a had a shit ton of cards.

Reon came up to Shirabu who seemed to have more card and crouched down to look at his cards.

"Why don't you play these?" Reons asked and Shirabu whispered something into his ear, and reon chuckled.

"That's pretty smart."

Shirabu picked up another card and it was an ace he started a whole fucking rampage he was placing one card after another moving cards everywhere and semi started sweating.

"What the fuck Shirabu." He said nervously.

"My strategy is almost unbeatable.. unless I have the shitting hand like all aces and spades it's fucking annoying." Shirabu said proudly as he is left with one card which was a king and then confidently placed it down making him win.

Reon watched also gawking.

"THATS JUST CHEATING." Semi shouted protesting and Shirabu shrugged collecting the cards shuffling them again. Taichi walked up sat with them smirking.

"Where you guys playing kings corners?" Taichi asked.

"Yup i won." Shirabu grinned and taichi sighed
"I assumed by the way semi shouted 'that's just cheating' and honestly I agree." Taichi groaned

"The only way you could beat it is if you're Tendō-" Tendō popped his head into the conversation and sat down. " what about me?" He asked and taichi cringed then tried to continue but Shirabu Pulled his ear causing taichi to stop talking and instead focus on the pain " shut up taichi."

"Ok ok jeez" he said pulling Shirabus hand off his ear.

"Wait I just thought about Tendōs whole guess monster thing." Shirabu said a hand on his chin.

Tendō whipped his head to Shirabu surprised as he didn't really think much about it himself so he never knew.

"Well with his blocking i know he probably pays attention to the spikers eyes which he can't always do and either I'm way off and stupid or in other cases he's just clairvoyant as fuck." Shirabu said and Tendō looked at him kn confusion along with taichi.

"Clairvoyant??" Tendō asked

"Basically you are a psychic I guess in simpleton terms." Shirabu said and then followed with " aren't you a fucking third year Tendō learn some vocabulary damn" Shirabu said again. " but don't get me wrong I could still be way Fucking off and you are just guess monster" Shirabu shrugged splitting the deck of cards with one hand.

"Ima fucking psychic" Tendō said smiling

"How the fuck did you do that?" Semi asked seeing Shirabus trick.

"Uh I don't know how to explain just a watch and learn thing?" Shirabu said nervously. "So Tendō you know how to play kings corners?" Shirabu said turning his attention to the man.

"Yeahhh" Tendō accepted the challenge.

Shirabu won again by a hair because he had the one card Tendō needed.

"Fuck-" Shirabu said cringing at the game. "That was closing." Shirabu said.

"That was really fun shiraaaaa" Tendō said content.
Shirabu nodded in agreement.