More semi graduation bullshit

Remind me never too look threw my old one shots pls and thank you 😹
Also I just posted a new long shot book GO READ IT IT TOOK FOREVER AND ITS MORE THAN 8000 WORDS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's pov
After semis graduation.

Shirabu is listening to music at the skate park sorting out his thoughts Shirabus legs where falling off of one of the dips in the pavement and his back on the solid ground. People where still at the park but packing up because it was getting dark of course some where just arriving for the midnight vibe, one of those people being semi eita and Tendō satori.

Shirabu didn't know this at the time and just continued thinking about everything on his mind watching the star become more and more clear. There was plenty in Shirabus mind, the third years graduating, his father, how hard it will be to be the new captain of the team after ushiwaka is officially gone. Really the main topic was the third years and one in particular "semi eita.." Shirabu whispered barely audible. Shirabu was kind of pissed off because of the fact semi was on his mind so much.

Shirabu sat up and reached for his skateboard which wasn't there yet at the bottom of the dip. Shirabu slid down and grabbed it climbing back up.

Shirabu now saw semi in his sights 'well shit' Shirabu thought as their eyes met. Shirabu instantly broke their gaze and decided on going down that dip on his skateboard.

Semi stood up walking over, Tendō was to involved doing tricks on his skateboard for a tik tok.

"Hey Shirabu! What are you doing out here so late, and by your self?" Shouted to him.

Shirabu came back up the dip, grunting both from the effort to pull himself and in annoyance.

"Being the depressed skater bitch boy I am." Shirabus replied.

"And I was here thinking you where going to tell me to fuck off and that it's none of my business." Semi said smirking

"And correct you are!" Shirabu said sarcastically but sat down none the less patting the stop next to him signaling semi to sit with him, and of course semi complied.

"Soo? Mind telling me why your being a depressed skater bitch boy on this find evening."

"Well-" Shirabu groaned "it hit me just a few hours ago, today Was the last day we are going to be at the same school...2 entire years of seeing eachother whether we liked it or not, every weekday.. are over"Shirabu was looking up but when he said the last part he looked down biting his bottom lip.

" I mean not only you but Tendō as well as much as he can be annoying he's really the first person who really treated me like I wasn't just some Bitch with anger issues like.. a ticking time bomb.... And the ushijima and reon who never really could do anything that would make me hate them.. and Yamagata.." Shirabu continued and looked up at the stars, now clear as ever.

"Well you are definitely not wrong Shiraboo this is our last day at the same school together but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop annoying the shit out of you! Plus I have to see how the team is doing!" Tendō appeared behind them.
"Also never knew you thought of me that way could've told me!"

Tendōs head popped between Shirabu and semi. Without turning his head Shirabu grabbed Tendōs coller making Tendō gulp and Shirabu launched him forward into the dip in the ground.

Semi chuckled.
" you know he's right we definitely will see eachother again. I mean a team is a team isn't it?"

"Yeah I guess so" Shirabu sighed standing up grabbing semi hand pulling him up with him.

"Don't tell me your about to push me in the pit like Tendō" semi frowned

Shirabu laughed and pulled him into a hug instead and not even a second later let go grabbing his skateboard.

"Well I'm head home sense it's getting dark. I'll hopefully see you around."

"OW SHIRA!" Tendō said after he recovered but Shirabu was gone.

662 words