Saw a boy

This song this is based off isn't actually out but written by @madilynmei on Instagram.

"Hey Shirabu how was your day?" Taichi asked sitting at their dormitories kitchen table reading a newspaper.

Shirabu closed the door and took of his shoes then hung up his jacket. "Uhm sense when did you read newspaper?" Shirabu asked and taichi quickly responded "oh never I'm just looking for Pages to cut up for a project. Still how was you day?" Taichi asked sense it was a weekend and Shirabu just got back from a long walk after a get together with family.

"Uh it was good? Some boy complimented me." Shirabu said smiling grabbing a glass out of the cupboard.

"Ooooh a boy?? Tell me the story~" taichi smirked and Shirabu filled his glass with water.

"Saw a ash blode haired boy crossin the road I didnt say much of anything. He said he liked my hair bleached but slightly copper." Shirabu said then sat down and taichi was grinning like a mad man.

"I replayed the whole thing over and over and over and over and each time remeber it differently. Had I made a whole conversation up in my head?" Shirabu chuckled nervously.

"Over the things I could've done or I could've said?" Shirabu opened his phone so he didn't have to look at taichi.

"What that's it?" Shirabu said and taichi raised his eyebrows suggestively and Shirabu left to his room rolling his eyes.

He sat in the dark looking at the ceiling trapped with his thoughts.

'Guess it makes sense when a poet dosent know it in the moment but writes a banger down on paper some time later see I know what to say just in the moment.' Shirabu thought a
nd groaned.

-time skip-

Shirabu sat down on a bench outside the coffee shop still thinking about the boy for some reason as he sketched 'hey ash blonde hair please come back my way I finally know what to say to you.'

Suddenly the boy appears right in front of Shirabu which kind of scared him.

"Hey you're the copper boy from yesterday!" The ash blondie said with a smile and Shirabu looked at his face before saying "yes it is I the boy with copper hair who lies before you." Shirabu said sarcastically as if they had been friends forever.

"I'm semi eita what's your name?" Semi asked and Shirabu blushed lightly "uh Shirabu kenjiro. By the way I like your boots but your laces are coming loose. Hope you didn't trip since I didn't warn you yesterday." Shirabu said smiling softly looking down at semis shoes.

"Oh you're right and thank you!" Semi said sitting beside Shirabu to tie his shoes.

-flash back to last time ;)-

'You've probably already forgotten about me and my hair that's bleached but slightly copper."

-present time-

'Guess not' Shirabu thought smiling watching semi untie his shoes then he frowned.

"No wander your shoe laces where loose you don't know how to tie a damn shoe." Shirabu said unamused.

"Hush up!" Semi said finished with his shoe and standing up. He took out a notepad and pen writing something. He ripped the paper from the pad and handed it to Shirabu then walked off. Shirabu shrugged it off and looked at the paper.

It read
"I've got to go, see you around shirabubs
***-***-****
;)"

'Shirabubs?' Shirabu thought but stuffed the paper in his pocket then walked home content.