Important to me

BTW GUYS YOU HAVE TO READ ALL OF THIS OR ELSE YOU GONNA MISS SOMETHING IMPORTANT

A/N Ik fuck me 💀 this is the one thing I never wanted to do BUT I'm thinking about writing a new book that's like an actual book but I mean don't take my word for it. I'm probably gonna copy and paste all the state testing parts into a different book and continue that story there rather then my one-shit book because shits already at part 7 like why lol.

Probably gonna take this down sooner or later because I hate a/n chapters but wtv. I feel so bad for posting this lmao k bye take care of yourself  other then that

WOO FUCKIN HOO 2 thousand reads isn't THAT big of a deal but I'm still exited about ok? THANKS FOR READIN 😏

Also I have so many drafts rn so yeah Thai book will probably reach 100 chaps in no time stay tuned!

🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻
GITCHY GITCHY YA YA DA DA y'all really thought I was gonna leave you without a one-Shot? Dumb bitches 😏 (kidding ily guys dont leave me cause I call you guys bitches as a pet name 😭)

Semi picked up Shirabu swinging him around "PUT ME DOWN! SHIT-" Shirabu screamed at semi who put him down laughing.

Shirabu turned toward the person to picked him up utterly pissed then realized it was semi Shirabu put a hand over his mouth and hugged semi.

Semi and Shirabu had to be long distance sense semis college was far away and Shirabu hadn't seen him for months and was about to graduate. "When did you get here?" Shirabu asked and sweat fell from semis forehead "uh yesterday?" He said and Shirabu with all his strength hit semis arm "ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow" semi said holding his arm then but his lip.

"Sorry but you could've texted me you where here." Shirabu looked down. "Well I wanted to surprise you but Tendō got a hold of the fact I was here somehow." Semi said scratching the back of his neck. And Shirabus eyes widens "I haven't talked to him in awhile it's kinda sad" Shirabu pouted and semi chuckled "it's not your fault he changed his number w/o warning, and he felt that you where genuinely mad when he texted you so yeah." Shirabus eyes softened. "Okay I love that you back and all eita but we got to go right now."

Shirabu dragged semi to his car and started driving "uh where are we going?" Semi asked and Shirabu stayed quiet, Thai made eita nervous.

Shirabu pulled up to a apartment building and semi immediately recognized it "kenjiro are you sure this is a good idea?" Shirabu shrugged get out of the car semi following short behind him.

"Shit" Shirabu stopped walking "eita do you know his room number?" Shirabu asked and semi nodded before said "118"

Shirabu walked up the stairs checking each door before his eyes landed on room '118' Shirabu started knocking not aggressively but very quickly and impatiently.

Semi caught up to him as Tendō started speaking on the speaker box thing 😟 (idk if they actully have these on Japanese apartments but go with it)

"Yoo-hoo who is it~" he sung and Shirabu waved semi over "it's eita." Semi said and the door swung open "why hello semise-" Tendō got caught off guard when instead of just semi he saw Shirabu aswell.

"-mi AND shirabu!!" Tendō said nervously with out the silly nicknames then look at semi with his eyes.

"Dont mind me barging in but we need to talk." Shirabu said and Tendō gulped as those where the words hes most afraid of to hear from anyone's mouth.
"Ok" Tendō followed Shirabu into his apartment semi tagging along.

"Eita told me that you feel like I hate you and that's why you stopped texting you?" Shirabu said but more so asked "yeah I guess that's true I mean-" Tendō got interrupted when Shirabu said

"well I fucking dont , you got that? When we both where in highschool and I was just a tiny little 1st year I had no one to go to on the team except taichi really but he's a bitch, and me and semi didn't get along, I'm to nervous to ask people like Ushijima-san or the coach, or any of the third years. Reon was a little intimidating I'm not going to lie because I didn't know him, and hayto was doing his own thing like half the time." Shirabus said exposing himself for his social anxiety.

"And back then you where the only person I felt comfortable around I guess because, well it's hard to explain, I never saw you judge anyone else genuinely I mean you did say mean stuff to the other team but I know you didn't genuinely mean it, you where just tryna get under there skin.. right?" Shirabu asked and Tendō nodded

"So that made me feel like even though you could be judging me in your mind at least you don't say it out loud. So yeah that's the reason I talked to you the most in first year and that's why I choose to be open with you. When I told you to stop texting me or to leave me alone this year it was because I was yeah pretty much pushing you away because much rather then loosing you slowly and bitterly I'd
rather know it was my fault and that it wasn't bound to happen. I'm sorry I did that and I made you feel that way. If it comforts you at all, by the way your the first person I told This. Whenever I heard someone talking bad about you or calling you names I get pissed like pissed beyond you've every seen. And if you've seen my glare you haven't because I like you and everyone on the team to much to give a real glare to."

The last part made Tendō gawk "wait cause why do I wanna see your glare now?" Tendō said and Shirabu sighed "alright fine." Shirabu said closing his eyes the opening them.

Tendō was shaking as he couldn't just see the deadliness on Shirabus face but also radiating off him Shirabu blinked twice.

"Damn well I just felt like I got a whole ass lecture from you Shirabu but I'm glad that you told me all that cause I really needed it... but your boyfriend is back in town you should hang out with him!" Tendō said and Shirabu sighed "you're right but.. fine I will I'll see you and fucking text me you dipshit!" Shirabu said standing up Tendō following suit so he can walk him out of the door.

Shirabu instead to this opportunity to give Tendō a big long hug then went on his way as the door shut Tendō fell into tears 'damn Shirabu, telling me the shit I need to hear.' Tendō thought.

Shirabu took semi back to his apartment and they caught up while playing card games then they watched anime.

Ok I ACTUALLY INTENDED THIS TO BE JUST FLUFF WTH ☹️ guys I have an actual problem between me and writing angst.

Anyways

Me🤝writing Shirabu to actully enjoy Tendōs company.

But ngl

Me🤝 making fun of taichis hair