Chapter 52: Modern Day Life Lesson Thirty Five

A/N: doing my best making use of spare time now and getting more chaps done and here we go chapter 52!! Enjoy!!

This was a room that, upon first sight, would be immediately recognized as a room whose owner was a very pretty and fashionable girl. The room itself was very roomy, and several cabinets containing all sorts of clothes and dresses lined up against the wall. A large body mirror stood beside a white desk, and on the other side of the desk was a vanity much bigger than the desk, and on the vanity, most of the space was taken up by various makeups and cosmetics. And finally, standing next to the vanity and at the corner of the room were several camera stands, lighting equipments, as well as some equipments for music recording, and even a green screen. What the owner of this room had as a hobby was plainly visible.

On the other side of the room was a queen size bed with a bed frame that was decorated very stylishly. The blankets and pillows on it were all different shades of pink, and surrounding the girl in the bed were more stuff animals and dolls, but the most noticeable objects that could be seen from on the bed all the way to the door frame to the room were dolls and pictures of a certain raven haired guy. "Ah ah, it's so boring." Iwasaki Iris let out a sigh in boredom.

Iwasaki Iris was no ordinary girl. Apart from being the queen in the school, she was also very famous on the internet. She had a very large fan base, both in and outside the school. She had a YouTube channel that already had several hundred thousands subscribers, and an Instagram account that also had over a hundred thousand followers, and her other social media accounts were all on similar levels. She had already been in several commercials as well as some music videos, and the number of times she'd been scouted by idol agencies was also very impressive. The only reason that she didn't accept long term contracts and started her career as a celebrity was because of that certain raven haired guy.

Iwasaki Iris was completely dazed by Hihara Yuuto, and she was also the only girl in the school that could somewhat be considered his girlfriend. She showed him complete obedience and followed all of his biddings, even if the bidding was to keep a low profile so as to not get in his way when he was going after Emilia. "Keep yourselves out of my way when I go greet the newbies." That was what he said to her when he shifted his focus away from her. And just like, Hihara pushed her away, and when he finally came back to her a few months afterwards, he shattered her hopes again.

"You can go back to what you used to be like." She thought what he meant was asking her to resume their old relationship, but she was wrong. The request was only yet another part of his plan to get Emilia to be his. "I couldn't get her as easily as I thought, so here's where you come in. You will break her, and I'll be the one to make her recover." That was the last thing he said to her before the start of the Yuki Matsuri and his downfall. He never spoke to her after he left her on the Yuki Matsuri, and he never told her where he disappeared to. Her defeat on the Talent Show was probably the last straw that crushed the camel. The anger that'd been building up ever since the arrival of Emilia and the other three girls exploded, but not toward Hihara but to Emilia.

She finished the last bit of last semester burning with the fire of hatred and vengeance, but at the end of the winter break, it began to burn out, and the hatred was transformed into the feeling of boredom and sealed away in her heart. She didn't bother going to school when the third semester started. Instead, she spent more time uploading videos to her YouTube channel, and even though the comments were all saying she was getting better by each video, it wasn't enough for her. It wasn't enough to kill the boredom at all.

Iwasaki's friends of course had been trying to get her out her house since the term started, but she felt they weren't enough to quench the boredom either and never bothered to respond. She had also been keeping up with what had been happening in the school. Nothing so far interested her. Everyone's topic was about the relationship between Natsuki Subaru and two of the Roswaal sisters, and what was there to pay attention to when the center of focus wasn't even that Emilia who robbed her of her man?