Chapter 79: Modern Day Life Graduation Trip Part Thirteen

A/N: Another chapter!! We're probably gonna have over fifteen chapters updated this time! Here's chapter 79! Please enjoy!!

"I'm gonna go take a nice outdoor bath." Aki said when the three guys plus Haruka got back to their room. "What, you've been soaked in water this whole day, you still want more?" Hinata asked, snickering. "Yep." He answered simply and strode across the room and walked out to the outdoor bathtub. The three chuckled and put their things down, and Subaru offered Haruka to let her use the shower room first since they wouldn't need as much time as she would. Nodding her thanks at him, she grabbed her towel and uniform and brought the door to the shower room shut. "What do you thing Kaichou's got waiting for us at dinner?" Subaru asked, sitting down on his bed, and Hinata did as well, stretching out his legs.

"I don't know, something to make us cry, no doubt." He said with a grin and buried his face into the pillow. "Uhhhhh I don't want this day to end!!" His muffled voice said, and Subaru laughed. "Same here." He said, though he secretly thought he'd had enough of the trip already and wanted time to move forward. "But tonight, I'm not gonna cry. It's not like we're all graduating today, and the trip is supposed to be happy. So when everyone crying their eyes out, I'm gonna be laughing my lungs out." Subaru said, folding his arms and nodding at himself. "Haha nice. I don't think I can hold back from crying. My tear glands are pretty weak." Hinata said, pushing himself back up straight. "Yep, we know that. We see that almost everyday." Subaru laughed.

They shared a few moments of silence, and Hinata broke it by standing up and grabbing his clothes. "I think I'll just use the shower outside and get changed, and I can finish maybe two episodes of anime before we need to go." He said. "Ah good idea. I'll do the same, then." Subaru got up as well, and the two went outside as well. "Yo, here for the bath too?" Aki, his whole body submerged in water, said when they slid the door open. "Nah, just here for the shower." Subaru said, and Aki nodded. "Great, then I get the tub all to myself." He said as he let his body slide a bit more down the bathtub.

The two quickly finished washing themselves and changed into their uniforms. Everyone was required to wear their uniform for the dinner tonight. Five minutes later, the two were drying their hair. "Ah great, not even six yet. We've got a lot time! Three episodes! No problem!" Hinata said excitedly and grabbed his tablet. "What're you watching? Wait let me guess, the way you say it, it sounds like there're a lot of episodes waiting for you to catch up, so it probably isn't something new, and your love for older shows, hmm... Dragon Ball Z or something?" Subaru made his guess. "Close! I'm watching og Dragon Ball! Still, impressive that you almost got it right." Hinata said, showing him the tablet that was now playing Dragon Ball. Just then, Subaru's phone vibrated. He turned it on and saw a message from Rem asking if he'd like to come over and just chat a little bit before they head down for dinner. "Alright, I'll go to the girls' real quick." He said and got up, and Hinata waved as he left the room.

"Coming," Emilia said when they heard the door knocked. "Come on in, Subaru." Emilia said with a smile as Subaru greeted her with his usual "Yo, Emilia-tan". She, Rem, and Beatrice were sitting on the bed, and Ram was not with them. Subaru guessed she was probably outside using the bathtub just like Aki, judging by the closed curtains. "Subaru-kun, we are just about to go over the pictures we took today." Rem informed him. They still had Aki's GoPro with them, and Subaru gladly joined them. They sat down on Emilia and Beatrice's bed, Rem and Emilia on Subaru's sides and Beatrice in her personal spot, Subaru's lap, and they started browsing the photos they took both of their phones, camera, and the GoPro.

Something that Subaru found really astounding was how good the four girls had become at taking nice photos, each photo was captured with both good angles and lightings. They started with a few scenery photos they took when they first arrived at the beach, and some of themselves on the beach, and then they arrived at the videos when they were paragliding. That particular one was skipped because they had watched that enough times today already, and they moved on. Subaru dozing off under the parasol with Rem and Beatrice by his sides, Emilia and Hinata digging that hole together, Aki and Haruka swimming together and still somehow turning it into a water fight, and then the group eating watermelons together, and the sand castles they built.