Chapter 11 : Modern Day Life Lesson Ten

A/N: Hi~~ I'm back~~ it's been another long while since I last updated, hope you didn't lose interest in the story~~ here's chapter 9~~ please enjoy~~

"Okashii..." Subaru muttered in his seat, his fingers crossed and his brows frowned. "Okashii..." He muttered again with the same expression. "Oh come on, Subaru, there's nothing wrong about being the top ten in the class. After all, you've always done well on tests, haven't you?" Hinata said as he picked up the transcript laying flat on Subaru's desk.

It had just been a month since school started, and it had just been two days since they had their first monthly exams, and it had just been fifteen minutes since the teacher released their scores and transcript. "Okashii..." Subaru muttered for the third time. Hinata put Subaru's transcript back on his desk and slumped down in his own seat. "Seriously, man. What've you done during your disappearance?? You went to an extra hard cram school or something?" Hinata asked, staring at his transcript with a rather sad expression.

"If only I could get a score like yours..." He muttered, two lines of tears streaming down his face. "Well twelve isn't that bad, is it?" Haruka said as he approached the two with Aki beside him. "No no no no twelve and nine are on totally different levels. Nine has only one digit of number and twelve has two, that's the difference, you see." Hinata said, sighing. "Such ungrateful people..." Aki muttered as he glared at the two, his transcript crumpling in a ball in his hand. "You know, Natsuno, if you get all that anime shit out your head you can definitely get to the top three in the class." He said bitterly.

"Hm, I know anime is stuffing up about two thirds of my head." Hinata said as he looked up at Aki at a 45 degree angle. "Daga kotowaru!!" He said strongly. He then turned back and clenched his fists excitedly. "Yes!! Kishibe Rohan's epic refusal...!!!" Hinata said under his breath. Haruka and Aki looked utterly speechless.

"Oi, what about you?" Haruka shook her head and looked up at Aki. "Don't ask..." He muttered bitterly. Haruka shrugged and looked back to Subaru and Hinata. "So what's this idiot been moaning about?" She asked, pointing at Subaru, who was still muttering something inaudible. "Apparently this guy is too shocked to discover that he actually scored pretty high and got the ninth place in the class." Hinata said, crumpling his transcript up to a ball and tossing it at Subaru. It hit him on the head and bounced off to the floor.

"Okashii... Okashii... Okashii..." He continued to muttered. The three stared at him for quite a while.  "This guy's wasted." Aki said. "Oi Natsuno, you didn't give him anything fishy earlier, did you?" He asked. "No of course not!! How dare you question someone so good like me!!" Hinata protested indignantly. "This guy's broken too." Haruka said. "I didn't do anything to him. He's been like this when he got his transcript!" Hinata said. The three stared at Subaru again, and Hinata shouted and sprang to his feet.

"I know! I know what's happened to him!!" Hinata shouted. "What is it?" Aki asked. "This weird sensation!! This odd feeling!! This abnormal reaction!! This is an act of an enemy Stand!!" Hinata shouted, and Subaru took his pencil case and threw it hard at Hinata, and at the same time Haruka gave him a punch squarely in the stomach. "I'm really gonna burn your whole series of JoJo manga someday!!" Subaru shouted with his eyebrow twitching. Aki was holding an angry Haruka back from murdering Hinata.

"God you people are annoying." Subaru muttered through gritted teeth. Hinata got up from the floor shakily. "Nice punch... Haruka..." He muttered as some blood trickled down the corner of his mouth. "So you're not broken." Haruka said, sitting down in Hinata's seat. "Of course I'm not! And I'm not getting cracked because I got the ninth place! Mind you, I've been study goddamnly hard this past month!!" Subaru shouted. "Do people say 'goddamnly'?" Aki asked as he let go of Haruka. "I invented that!" Subaru shouted, snorting at himself.