Chapter 25: Modern Day Life Lesson Twenty Four

A/N: Yooooo~~~ I'm back~~ After another long disappearance I'm back with another new chapter!!! School's ended so I'll be able to write more!!! And here's chapter 23!! Please enjoy!!!

The days following Saturday were, well, to sum it up, highly eventful. On Sunday morning, the day was started with Subaru bursting out his room, screaming madly and interrogating everyone about what happened after they got back home since he had no memory at all about how he and Rem ended up together in his bed. He looked much relieved after learning the situation was not the aftermath of him losing his mind and doing some inappropriate stuff to Rem but still went bright red after Rem whispered in his ear teasingly that she wouldn't mind if he really did.

Then, after a quick breakfast, they all went to school again, and they parted with Subaru and Emilia heading to the Student Association, Hinata and Beatrice heading to their club room to continue working on the project, Aki and Haruka going for the exercise yard, and Rem and Ram going to meet up with their classmates. The day wasn't as eventful as yesterday, however, they all enjoyed their time there, either just relaxing or working on whatever they were working on. And at the end of the day, an email containing the general information about the Yuki Matsuri was sent to the whole school, and at that moment, the whole school erupted with shouts of excitement.

And in the evening, Subaru's group went to Ossan's noodle shop to hold a small celebration for his success in saving the biggest school event of the year. Ossan also complimented Subaru for his quick reflexes and resilience to such situations as well as all the potential customers that he could bring to the noodle shop. "I mean, we're gonna be selling our stuff at your school, and, well, I'm not boasting myself but I'm very confident that I've got the best food on this gourmet street, right??" Ossan said as he boomed with laughter and patted on Subaru's back.

They all went home early that night since they knew that the following week would be much more intense than they'd ever imagined, especially for Subaru and Emilia. After arriving home and finishing their night routines quickly, Subaru and the girls all bade each other an early goodnight and headed to bed. Subaru got back to his room and sat down in his chair. He looked at the clock on his wall, which showed that it was only ten past nine. He sat there, sorting everything happened so far in his mind quickly, he decided that thinking any further wouldn't do him any good and got up from his chair, dimmed the lights, and climbed in his bed.

He pulled the blanket all the way up to his chin and closed his eyes, wanting to sleep, however, his brain didn't seem to agree with him. As he closed his eyes, his thoughts started flying here and there again. "What if people don't like the Yuki Matsuri idea?? True, I know the whole school roared as if the finals got canceled but that could just be that they only just saw the email and thought the events would be the same. And what if somehow the snow got so heavy that it becomes impossible to even go to school and the whole thing got ruined again?? And what if some trucks come crashing into our school because the road is so slippery?? Or maybe someone would smuggle a bomb in and start a terror attack?? And if some aliens decide to invade Earth on that day, we'd have no place to run...!!!"

Subaru's mind kept going on and on, and as he went on, and the things going on in his head became less and less logical, not until his mind brought him to a situation in which some underground people got wind about their school's event and sank their school underground because they were interested did he finally fall asleep. Surprisingly, he didn't have any weird dreams and woke up feeling refreshed and energetic. Already forgetting what he was thinking about last night and jumping off his bed, he stroke his usual pose, with his hand pointing upward and teeth shining. "Ohayou sekai good morning world!!! Here comes Natsuki Subaru!! Wait for me Yuki Matsuri!! I'm gonna make you the most memorable event in our school's history ever!!!" He shouted.