Chapter 19: Modern Day Life Lesson Eighteen

A/N: Here comes part two of the double update!!! Please enjoy!!!!

"OSSSSUUUUUUUUU!!!!" He shouted with all his might and glared as hard as he could into the classroom, and what welcomed him were loud cheers and laughters. "That was nice Subaru!!!" Hinata shouted as he rushed to him with his eyes twinkling. "Told ya he'd fit." Aki said rather satisfactorily, nodding. Many of the students were already in their yanki clothes with their hair fixed to the "yanki style" by Hinata. "Man, the classroom's full of pompadours." Subaru said jokingly, putting on his own set of clothes. "Well, I don't think your hair needs fixing. You look scary enough with those eyes." Hinata said, laughing and patting on his back. "Thanks for that comment, it's really nice of you." Subaru said sarcastically, wrapping his arm around Hinata's shoulders.

Just then Kishitsuji sensei entered the classroom, wearing his rather eccentric clothes as usual. "Subarashii!! You all look great!" He said with a suppressed excitement in his voice. "Ah, it feels so good just to imagine the look on the principal's face." He said with his arms outstretched in the air, apparently immersing himself in his imagination. He then looked back to the students, looking stern again. "Students, I want you all to learn a really important lesson today," He said, straightening a finger. "Natsuki-kun, do you think you've grasped what I want to deliver to you?" Kishitsuji sensei asked, pointing that straightened finger at Subaru.

"Uh, well, be rebellious?" He asked uncertainly. "That's only 10% right about what I want to tell you." He said, turning away. "Tsuyumi-san, any thoughts?" He asked again. Haruka, who was wearing a crimson red baseball jacket with a tiger's head printed on the back and a long black pleated skirt and a mask, shrugged. "Fuck rules, that's what she wanted to say." Aki said. "Partially right." Kishitsuji sensei said. "Alright, listen now, what I want to say is... hm, well, actually, fuck rules pretty much sums it all up. But not all rules should be fucked. Only those that just don't make sense, you get me?" He said, and the whole class laughed and cheered.

"Rules are created to maintain order and protect one's rights in the society, so we should still show them some basic obedience. However, if we encounter rules that, instead of protecting one's rights, harmed them, then we should not hold back and fight against them. Stopping 12th graders from participating in the Cultural Festival is one of those. Why'd a one-day event do any bad to a test that comes over two months afterwards?? It's just bullshit! The preparation takes up study time? Nonsense as well! That's a chance for students to learn the balance between studies and entertainment. Actively preventing students from participating in such events is what doesn't benefit them in any way. Today's a day that all students should enjoy! So just go have fun, that's the purpose of today." He said to a loud uproar of "YANKI!!! YANKI!!! YANKI!!!" again. "Man, he's rad." Subaru said with a nod, hoping that in the future, their sensei wouldn't really do something that was too crazy.

In no time, the Cultural Festival began, and everyone was enjoying themselves, and more quickly, the news of everyone in 12-F dressing up as yankis spread out to the whole school, and a lot of students flooded to 12-F's classroom. "Alright, brace yourselves, people are coming." Subaru said to his classmates before their first customers arrived. "12-F! What madness have you--"
"DAMARE KUSOYARO!!!!" Everyone in 12-F roared at their first customers, and with a shriek of terror they ran for their lives, causing everyone to burst out laughing. Soon, the corridor was full of roars and yells of "NANI MITEN DAYO OMEE?? (THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?)" and "KOROSU ZŌ!!! (IMMA FUCKING KILL YOU!)" and "KENKA UTTEN NO KA KORA!!! (WANNA FIGHT YOU DIPSHIT?)"

The principal also came to visit, and at first, he seemed that he wanted to put an end to this chaos, but in the end, he ran away before they started yelling at him because he was unfortunate enough to have his eyes met with the "yanki version Subaru." "Man, would you look at him scramble away like that?" Hinata said, laughing. "You must look really scary, Subaru." He said. "Ah??" Subaru turned to him with the deadly glare, and Hinata gave a small scream and hid his face behind his arms. "Bro, I don't know what to feel anymore, seriously." Subaru said, pulling Hinata's arms away from his face, laughing, and Hinata laughed as well.