Chapter 88: Modern Day Life Graduation Part Two

A/N: The graduation ceremony finally starts here!!!! Please enjoy!!!

Subaru and the other three got back to their classroom after seeing the girls arrive at their classroom first. The bell was going to ring soon, so they began getting ready for the ceremony. The Student Association had distributed a box containing flower badges for each graduating class, and now that most of the seniors were already arrived at their classroom, everyone was pinning the flower badges to their uniforms.

In no time, Subaru and the three had the badges pinned, looking at the flower badges with a long ribbon in front of one another's chest. "Well, it's official now! Picture, minna!!" Hinata said, grinning and taking out his camera. "I've been working on taking selfies ever since we went to Kusatsu! It should definitely turn out pretty good now!" He said, gesturing them to come closer. "Bet you got motivated by the girls pretty much, didn't you, seeing how the foreigners are so much better at taking selfies than us." Subaru said, snickering. "Yep, you're right. I've got used to them learning everything so fast, but it still surprises me every time I see them just do stuff so effortlessly." Hinata replied with a laugh.

"Well, they did say they practiced very hard. We just didn't see the efforts they put in." Haruka said with a chuckle. "True. People tend to overlook the effort others put into things and assume they're just good at everything. We mustn't be like that because that's an insult to their efforts." Aki nodded. "Wow Aki, why the sudden wise words?" Hinata asked, now raising the camera high and trying to get a good angle. He shrugged. "Dunno, graduation ceremony magic, maybe." Aki said, and, looking up at the camera, put on a smile quite rarely seen on his face. "Ohh nice, keep that smile on! Minna, brighten up!" Hinata said, and they did so. With a click, the moment was captured. "Heh, not bad at all." Subaru said as Hinata showed them the picture.

"Right?? I'm pretty proud of it too!! Let's take another one! C'mon, arms around each other!" Hinata said, raising the camera up again, and once again, they did as Hinata requested. Subaru, next to Hinata with Haruka in front of him, had one arm around his shoulders and one around hers. Hinata's other arm was around Subaru, and Aki, standing behind Subaru, had his long arms on all of them, his left circling around Hinata and his right around Subaru and extending to Haruka, pulling all of them tighter together. A moment later, the scene with such harmony among the four was preserved as well.

"Oh oh picture? Count me in!" One of the guys that Subaru got along quite well toward the end of the second semester came to them, throwing his arms around them. "I wanna join too, haha!" Another came, and a few seconds later, a girl shoved herself in frame with a "Me too!". Hinata, laughing, kept on pressing the shutter button. The third photo had the additional two guys, the fourth one had the girl leaning against Hinata, the fifth had three more joining, crashing onto Subaru and Haruka, the sixth one had two more trying to climb up Aki's back. The photo taking went on as more came to join them. It was a marvelous scene, just a bunch of teenagers leaning onto one another, hugging one another, squashing against one another, just trying to get in frame of the photos taken.

In the end, the whole class was in the photo, all grinning, laughing, just feeling the somewhat rarely felt harmony among the class. Subaru was wearing a large grin, as well as Hinata. Aki and Haruka seemed to have decided to leave their guards down and laughed along with exceptionally bright smiles, and toward the end, someone, nobody knew how they did it, went out the classroom and somehow just snatched Kishitsuji sensei out of thin air and brought him to the photo taking session. He did not object at all and allowed himself get steered to the front of the group. "Sensei, a big smile, if you'd please!" Everyone shouted, and he complied. The classroom exploded a while later when they saw a, at least to them, never-seen-before soft smile on Kishitsuji sensei's face. Most of the girls were asking Hinata if he could send them the photos, and he promised that everyone in the class will get a copy of all the photos taken for sure.