Chapter 28: Modern Day Life Lesson Twenty Seven

A/N: Ay part three here let's go!!!

On the left-hand side of the field stood the Blue Team, with Hihara Yuuto as the captain. Those behind him were mostly his faithful followers, but there were also those who didn't see him as the perfect guy who was worth looking up to, for example, Rem's partner in the three-legged race Kenichi, and Ishida, the Vice Head of the Student Association. "Minna, I know I may not qualify for this position, but now, it is time that I muster all my ability to bring us to victory." He started, and his gang of friends snickered.

"Us Team Blue leads the race in the first place now, but we cannot afford to lose this place because of our carelessness. I know some of you view me as a troublemaker in school, but now, we must abandon our prejudice against one another and work together as a team. That's how we will continue to triumph!" He shouted, and his followers shouted back with their fists raised in high spirits. His fangirls watching in the audience also cheered for them, shouting their love for him and yelling his name in a chant.

On the other side was the Yellow Team, and the team captain, the Head of the Student Association, Shibata himself, was giving the pep talk. "I won't say too much. We may be falling behind, but we've had our spirits combined as one! It will take more than Hihara and his followers to take us down." He shouted, and everyone shouted back, burning with the fire of determination. Most of their teammates also wanted to win against Hihara, so having Hihara as their opponent really raised their morale.

"But considering that it is Hihara Yuuto over there, we really need some good strategy to counter them." Shibata said as he walked to Subaru, who was frowning slightly. "Hmmm....." Subaru folded his arms, gazing toward the other side of the field. He understood Hihara Yuuto. Under his command, their opponent would be extremely difficult to take down since they would be as strong as a ten feet tall concrete wall. However, that would only be when he was directing the minions what to do. Without a proper command, their team's strength would be cut by 75 percent. And thinking this, a smile crept over Subaru's face. "It's time to take a leaf out of Kunugigaoka 3-E's book." He thought.

"I've got an idea." He said and gestured Shibata to come closer. He quickly told him his thoughts, and Shibata nodded in agreement. He went back to the front again and told the rest of them their strategy. As soon as the strategy was told, Kenshi's voice boomed from the speaker. "And now, it is time!! Referee-san!!" He shouted, and the referee, with the starting gun raised, nodded. "Bo-taoshi!! Staaaaaaarts!!!!" Kenshi shouted, and the field exploded with roars and shouts.

"Ganbatte kudasai!!! Team Yellow!!!" Rem shouted as the game started, jumping up and down like everyone else. "Shouldn't you be cheering for your own team, Rem??" Ram asked, laughing. "But Subaru-kun's on Team Yellow!!" Rem said, continuing her cheering for her opposing team. "Both teams, do your best!!!" Emilia was among those cheering for both team, and Beatrice, still looking a bit not willing to shout and jump like everyone else, gave a few small shouts and let herself immerse in the crowds.

Back to the game. As expected, around half of the Blue Team members dashed toward the Yellow Team's pole, and an approximately equal number of Team Yellow members ran out to stop them. The offenses of Team Blue were all very tall and strong, however, those of Team Yellow weren't weaklings either. They were also pretty strong, and a severe fight started in the middle of the field. Standing on top of everyone and holding on the ice pole was Hihara, observing the field. He waved his hand forward, and another group of Team Blue's members dashed out from the pole. They joined the fierce fight in the middle of the field and soon, Team Yellow's defense was broken, however, at this, two-thirds of the Team Yellow members dashed away and ran to both sides of the field, completely ignoring the fight in the middle.

"Damn it!! Move back to the pole!!" One of the Team Blue offense shouted, but as many of them turned back, they saw Hihara raising a hand, telling them to continue. "Heh, wanna fight with speed and number, eh? Alright let's keep going!!" He shouted and forced through Team Yellow's defense. "Oh no!! Looks like Team Yellow's defense was broken by Team Blue's fierce attacks!! Their pole is in danger!! Will they be able to protect their pole with eight against eighteen??" Kenta shouted, and at the same time, Team Blue's offenses forced themselves under the pole and started pulling. "Gottcha!! The victory is ours!!" One of them shouted, and more of them pushed themselves against those protecting the pole.