Chapter 1 : Summoned Back

A/N : Yeah~~~ as you see in the Author's Note, it's a story about Subaru being summoned back to his own world accompanied by the four girls. Here's chapter 1~~~ please enjoy 😊

"Victory!!"
"Victory!!" About a hundred people, young and old, tall and short, all shouted in unison. They were doing a series of movements under the lead of a black haired young man. This man was Natsuki Subaru. He was leading almost all of the villagers doing the 'radio calisthenics', a warm-up calisthenic that was highly popular in Japan, in Subaru's original world.

Natsuki Subaru had been summoned to the Isekai for nearly three months, and it was just about a month after the defeat of the Witch Cult and the White Whale now. He had gotten used to most of the customs, manners, and all the other things. He had completely mastered the first kind of language, the Imonji, and was proceeding to the second one. He was much better at doing the works he was given, and was receiving compliments from Emilia, Roswaal, Rem, and sometimes even Ram.

Everyone in the village respected and admired him as well. Doing the radio calisthenics every morning had become a routine, and the villagers loved it, especially the children. "Well done, kids! Here you go." Subaru said as he used a steamed potato as a stamp and pressed it on the cards in front of him.

"Today's stamp is the face of an Earth Dragon. Her name's Patrasche, my faithful friend!" He said, patting on his chest. "Patrasche's so cool!" Lucas said as he took his card from Subaru. "Patrasche is so cute!" Petra said, smiling brightly at Subaru. "Patrasche's so pitiful!"
"Who the hell keeps giving me negative comments about my masterpieces?! And stop wiping snot on me Lucas!! Oi stop that!!!" Subaru shouted as he tried snatching Lucas off his back but to no avail. Lucas just kept clinging onto Subaru's back, grinning happily.

"Subaru-kun is always so popular, isn't he?" Rem said softly, smiling, looking at Subaru playing with the six children. "Hm, he sure is." Emilia said, also looking at Subaru. The two girls always accompanied him to the Alam Village, and they too were popular in the village. The villagers heard about Rem's great contribution to the defeat of the White Whale as well, and they of course witnessed Emilia fighting bravely against the Witch Cult. Moved deeply, the villagers now treated the two girls with great respect, and Rem and Emilia had especially gained the favors of the children.

"Emilia-sama~"
"Emilia-neechan~"
"Rem-sama~"
"Rem-rin~"
"Rem-rinrin!~" The children ran toward them, shouting different names that all referred to the two girls standing under the tree. "Good morning. Nice weather, isn't it?" Emilia greeted them with a warm smile, and Rem smiled and waved at them.

Emilia was no longer feeling awkward when visiting the Alam Village, all thanks to Subaru. After they saved the villagers from the savage slaughter from the Witch Cult, Subaru worked very hard to help them, as well as Emilia. At first, Emilia still felt there was a barrier between her and the villagers, but after Subaru's persuasion and the hospitality shown by the villagers, she finally plucked up the courage and opened her heart to the villagers and realized what it was like to have a lot of friends, realized that not everyone hated her and avoided her.

"Alright alright, kids! Now you're all well fed and recharged, go do your daily work and stop bothering Emilia-sama. We have work to do and will be leaving now." Subaru said in a stern but rather funny tone. "Can't you stay a bit longer? Just a little bit longer?" Petra said with a begging look on her face, looking at Subaru with her big watery eyes. Emilia smiled and patted her head gently. "I'm sorry, Petra-chan, but I really am busy, you see. The Royal Selection is pressing in on my eyelashes now." She said.