Chapter 2: Scared the cat to death!

Li Zhen looked at the bitter kitten, his fluffy head swayed slightly, his neck slightly stretched, a pair of white furry paws were placed outside the plate, and he even snored while eating. Zhen turned around and found a small plate, poured some water and pushed it over.

Fang He ate a plate of dried fish floss. He drank some water and felt his whole body warmed up. The cat's beard was uncomfortable with the fish floss. Fang He stretched out his tongue and licked his mouth. He took a long look at the paper towel over there, then looked down at his plum blossom-shaped little paw, tangled for a while, the appointed person rubbed his mouth and beard indiscriminately, and his paw rubbed it for a while, Fang He felt quite pretty. Easy to use.

Finally comfortable, Fang He's entire cat lay on the table comfortably, his eyes stunned and unable to open, he glanced at the person in Yan Wang's face, Fang He tangled for a while and fell asleep. Before falling asleep, Fang He thought in a daze, well, this is a good person! If there is such a small dried fish every day, even if this person has a cold face, it can be tolerated.

Looking at the fluffy ball on the table, the white furry paws bent slightly inward, the head rested on the furry paws, and the kitten making a slight snoring noise, Li vibrated the corners of his mouth and touched his hands uncontrollably. The soft and silky touch of the kitten's back is very comfortable, and I can't help but touch it again and again.

His old sister once said that licking a cat is a thing that can relieve tension, and it is true. Just like this twice, Li Zhen, who has been busy with work for a day, feels a lot easier. I really feel a little bit reluctant to do so. A little thing.

When Fang He opened his eyes again, he felt that the place where he was lying on his stomach was a bit wrong. He raised his head and took a look. No wonder, he was now hugged on his knees by his savior.

Although the face is not easy to touch, but I have to say that this person is still very attractive when working, a pair of sword eyebrows are slightly locked, the deep eyes behind the glasses have a fierce momentum, and the thin lips are even more pressed. It's tight. A serious man, really handsome, thinking of the dried fish that this person gave, Fang He felt that he was a good person with a cold face and kindness.

Fang He looked at it for a while, and saw that this person's lips suddenly evoked a cold smile. Although it was still not easy to get close to, it seemed softer than the expressionless Yan Wang's face. Fang He turned curiously. I turned my head to see what this person was busy with on the computer. The scene into the target made Fang He's cat blow up. Biyou's eyes were wide, and he suddenly jumped out of Li Zhen's leg. His balance needs to be improved, Fang He landed unsteadily in a panic, and rolled around on the floor before hiding under the side coffee table.

Fang He has experienced the apocalypse and has a lot of suspicion about human nature. What he saw on the computer at this time made him instantly guard against the man in front of him. This person with the face of the Yan Wang could be so. In-depth study of the **** broken corpse pictures and high-definition zoom display? !

Fang He, who was only eight years old when the last life erupted in the last life, has learned limited things, coupled with the lack of memory, and can’t remember that there is still a profession in the world that requires special detailed study of various corpses, whether whole or half. Individual or piecemeal.

Li Zhen was interrupted by the sudden movement of the cat. He lowered his head and saw that the cat was already hiding under the coffee table. The little tail was exposed. It seemed to be shaking?

Li Zhen frowned slightly, turned his head to look at his computer with some suspicion, and the corners of his mouth moved. Could this kitten be frightened by the pictures of the cases on the computer?