Chapter 44: The requirements of the shovel officer

Fang He finally couldn't stand it anymore, a paw swung away Li Zhen's clothes on his body, the whole body fell slightly, the cat's paw suddenly stretched out, countless wind blades swept over, and then like a tiger pounced on his wind blade. When exiting an entrance, rushed into the hospital building.

The moment Fang He’s cat's claw left the billboard and suddenly broke into the building, a strange scene appeared. The climbing vines hanging on the whole building instantly decayed, and they continued to fall from the concrete building. The contained zombies also continued to fall down. Each zombie broke into several segments along with the broken climbing vines, and fell into the water collected by the rainstorm. The black asphalt-like juice before Solidified into ashes and scattered all over the place.

Fang He's cat's claws constantly waved with his movements, and he used the wind blade to cut out the passage while drilling into the building.There were broken and rotten climbing vines everywhere on the floor. Fang He didn't know where to find Li Zhen, that's it. Shuttle among the messy and smelly climbing vines.

As the climbing vine went down, He became more surprised. The climbing vine had penetrated more than ten meters underground in the hospital building. There were shattered zombies everywhere. Fang He wanted to call Li Zhen, but the air inside was really bad. , Fang He could only hold his breath and continue to go deep underground.

Just as Fang He got through a huge climbing vine, he suddenly stopped and almost slammed into the person who appeared oncoming him. Fang He raised his head and looked at the person on the other side.

Li Zhen also looked a little embarrassed. His clothes were corroded badly by the juice of mutant zombies. Fortunately, Li Zhen's resilience was better. Otherwise, it must be full of wounds at this time. Li Zhen looked at the embarrassed kitten in front of him. , Sighed secretly in my heart, reached out and hugged the kitten tightly, and ran out quickly.

Fang He shrank between Li Zhen's arms, and the cat's claws sneaked out and stepped on the place where Li Zhen's heart was. Although there was no heartbeat, Fang He felt more relaxed than ever at this moment.

When one person and one cat ran out of the hospital building, the entire building was already crumbling. After a while, the building that was almost destroyed by climbing vines collapsed.

Fang He cat paws his wet head. Before he could speak, Li Zhen hugged him and fell into the lake in the peach-core space.

The entire lake was unexpectedly clear. When Fang He moved into so many original stone mountains containing jade, it has purified the lake water that surrounds the original stone mountains for hundreds of meters. This will make the entire lake appear clearer than before. a lot of.

Fang He felt the power in the lake, his cold body being beaten by the rain relaxed a lot, and his mood improved.

The greater the strength of the lake, the greater the chance of Li Zhen's recovery. Fang He moved his sticky paws in the water, and suddenly a thought came up. Fang He immediately raised his head and looked at Li Zhen who was **** over there. , Asked a little strangely, "The strength of the lake has improved a lot, but the crystal core of a mutant zombie shouldn't be so powerful, right?"

Li Zhen threw his clothes to the shore, held Fang He with one hand and floated on the water, holding the water to clean Fang He's fur. The kitten ran deep into the building without care, and was stained with stains all over his body.

Compared with Li Zhen's calmness, Fang He was almost anxious. He sank into the water forcefully and flopped in it for a while. When it came out again, the hair all over his body was cleaned up, and he watched with his cat's eyes open. Li Zhen.