Chapter 86: Cheng Qidong

Fang He quietly packed his things and sat next to Li Zhen. Li Zhen stretched out his hand on Fang He’s shoulder. He didn’t mention Fang He’s experience in the laboratory, but he met them with Sun Peng. Said it.

After Li Zhen finished talking about what Sun Peng had seen and heard in the laboratory, he looked at Li Yue and said, "We not only want to save the innocent children who are used as experimental objects, but also, my research is a bit eye-catching. The equipment in the laboratory is needed."

Li Yue immediately sat up straight and stared at Li Zhen closely, "What are you talking about? There are eyebrows, what have eyebrows?"

Li Yue had a vague thought in her heart, did Li Zhen have found a solution to the zombie virus?

Li Zhen said, "I already have a direction to solve the zombie virus, but I need equipment."

Li Yue nodded and reached out to wipe away the tears that fell from the corner of her eyes. As a mother, her most guilty thing was that she failed to give birth to her son in a peaceful era. As soon as Xiao Liang Si was born, his father Liang Pengfei died at the mouth of a zombie. In the future, I didn't even dare to think about it. Now I suddenly heard that Li Zhen had the eyebrows of solving the zombie virus, Li Yue was a little excited for a while.

Stabilizing his mood, Li Yue glanced at Xiao Liangsi who was sleeping deeply in the baby basket, her eyebrows frowned. As a mother, she most looked down upon the suffering of a child. When she thought of the laboratory that was admired by all, she actually used the child to do experiments. Li Yue said angrily, "Those children must be rescued, but they are difficult to fight with our strength. According to the boy in Panjiang, the mental mutants in the laboratory controlled the upper echelons. Base manager, the defense of the laboratory is definitely not easy. Do you have any plans?"

"We want to know how much news Wei Panjiang knows."

Li Yue nodded, "That's easy, let's go, I will take you over to ask."

Fang He and Li Zhen quickly followed. Wei Panjiang’s room was also on the second floor. After turning a corner, Li Yue stood at the door and knocked. After knocking twice, I heard Wei Panjiang’s voice inside. Yelled, "Grandpa, do you think you can escape my problem by becoming a tree? Wait, I'll find a lighter!"

Fang He heard the scolding voice from the old man Wei, "You grandson tortoise, I am your grandfather, did you commit such a crime?!"

"What did I commit? I just want you to talk about where you have been since that day. I thought you were taken away by the people in the laboratory. I was struggling to find you, but you were looking outside. Others be grandchildren!"

The old guard squeaked and didn't say anything about it. Li Yue twitched the corner of his mouth outside. After knowing that Wei Panjiang was a young man in his early twenties, the boy fell apart in various ways.

When he opened the door and entered, Fang He looked at a white birch tree squeezed in the room and Wei Panjiang who was jumping around the white birch tree and couldn't help but smile.

When Wei Panjiang saw Li Yue bringing people in, he muttered, "I don't even knock at the door, Li Yue doesn't have me as the boss in your eyes!"

Li Yue rolled his eyes, "I knocked, you were busy burning the tree, but I didn't hear it."

Wei Panjiang saw the corners of his mouth move, and said helplessly, "Grandpa, you can change it back. I'll talk about this later."

Mr. Wei posed his branches, shook his head for a while and turned into a human appearance, wiped his old face, and confessed, “Little plate, grandpa didn’t sneak away. I was lazy and turned into a tree hider. I'm lazy, but I drank too much before and fell asleep accidentally. When I woke up, you were all gone."