Chapter 96: Fanwai-1: I am a leopard

Xiao Bai Qiu wandered around the entire Shuguang base but couldn't find Fang He, depressed and pulled his hair on top of Xiao Sang's head. Xiao Sang reached out and handed him a sepak takraw ball. Since Xiao Bai ball was wrapped by Fang He's vines After taking a sepak takraw, Xiao Baiqiu became particularly interested in the takraw ball, and always played with it.

However, Xiao Baiqiu's cat paw waved, and the little sepak takraw was immediately received by him in his storage space, and then he stretched out the cat's paw and pointed to the front, Xiao Sang's pale and thin face flashed slightly. Smiled, and then rushed out extremely fast.

The journey to find Fanghe is destined to be a long one, because the two have found the opposite direction from the beginning...

Xiao Baiqiu didn't know when it started. The little zombies that were inseparable from him seemed a little different, as if suddenly, Xiao Sang felt a lot warmer.

On this day, the two stopped looking for someone and temporarily stopped in front of an abandoned house.

Then Xiao Baiqiu was surprised to watch Xiao Sang clean up the house there. Although the house was still dilapidated after the clean up, he had a bed. Then Xiao Sang destroyed a wooden table and set fire in the middle of the house. .

Then, Xiao Sang's bright black eyes looked at it, Xiao Bai Qiu stared back and looked back. Xiao Sang stretched out his hand, Xiao Bai Qi raised his paw and placed it on it. Xiao Sang shook his head and gently put his Holding the paw, the other hand stretched out towards the white ball again.

Xiao Baiqiu tilted his head. Is his Xiao Sang hungry? After walking for so long, Xiao Sang was all running, so he must be tired, and then Xiao Bai ball smashed out and a dozen crystal nuclei fell in Xiao Sang's palm.

He has a lot of crystal nuclei reserves, and he is naturally not stingy at all. Xiao Sang wants to eat as much as he wants.

The corners of Xiao Sang's mouth moved slightly, holding the crystal core aside, rubbing the small white ball's soft ears, and then a hoarse voice suddenly sounded, "Fish."

Xiao Baiqiu stared at Xiao Sang’s mouth in a daze, stretched out the cat’s paw and touched it. The corners of Xiao Sang’s mouth moved again and said vaguely. Xiao Baiqiu stared at Xiao Sang’s mouth in surprise. Xiao Sang would also give out some vague low growls, but those were just voices that didn't make any sense. Now Xiao Sang actually spoke the same tone as his Ma Ma Fang He.

Xiao Sang reached out and held Xiao Bai Qiu's paw, Xiao Bai Qiu looked up at him, waiting for Xiao Sang to say other words, Xiao Bai Qiu thought it was the best voice in the world, better than his numbness. What He said is even better.

Xiao Sang seemed to understand what he meant. He kept saying that simple vocabulary for dozens of times, every time it became clearer, and then Xiao Baiqiu suddenly realized that Xiao Baiqiu wanted to fish, and Xiao Baiqiu was excited. A few lively fish came out from the space.

Xiao Sang's fingers lightly patted Xiao Bai Ball's head, Xiao Bai Ball pushed it up excitedly, and then Xiao Sang started some strange movements again, pulling out the viscera of those fishes, fast. Perhaps only the same level of speed mutants or mutant zombies, or the situation with domain space like Xiaobaiqi can see clearly.

The fish was cleaned up, Xiao Sang got water to rinse it, and then under Xiao Baiqiu's suspicious sight, he pierced a wooden thorn and placed it on the fire.

Several fish were dressed and fixed around the fire. Although it was on the hard concrete floor, with the assistance of the white ball, Xiao Sang easily stabbed the wooden thorns in, leaving only what was in his hand. One held it over the flame and turned it over.