Chapter 37: Anxious you woolen thread!

One of them, one cat, quickly drove from the open wilderness into the X County that they had passed through. The last time they passed through here, in order to see Li Yue as soon as possible, they did not specifically come down to kill the zombies in the rampage all the way.

This time, as soon as the two of them entered the county seat, Li Zhen stopped the car. Fang He's cat rubbed his ears with paws and jumped onto Li Zhen's body with great vigor, and got out of the car alone.

Since Li Zhen had a clear consciousness, he intentionally shielded Fang He from the zombies' induction, so although the surrounding zombies were attracted by the sound, but there were no living creatures, there were not many zombies towards them. The direction rushed over.

Fang He cat's paw stepped on Li Zhen's arm and landed on the roof of the car, "Shall we kill it?"

Li Zhen shook his head. Under Fang He's puzzled eyes, he stretched out his hand to pick up a sheep from the space. Then Li Zhen didn't know when he held a scalpel in his hand and cut open the sheep's neck. Blood spurted. After leaving, Li Zhen threw the sheep into the distance out of thin air, took a deep breath, and controlled his desire for raw food.

Meow, my sheep! Fang He cat paws on the roof of the car, staring at Li Zhen a little angrily. He is still waiting for the big sheep to give birth to the endless lambs.

Li Zhen glanced around, then turned around to see Fang He's angry eyes, and said, "I'll make roast lamb for you later."

Li Zhen waved his hand to get a whole row of dozens of syringes. The number was a bit small, so he could only wait to find more in reserve in the future.

Li Zhen waited for the zombies to gather and collected samples. He raised his eyes to see Fang He's still resentful eyes, and his voice was gentle, "When I'm free, I'll get you a sheep on the hillside."

Fang He swiped the cat's paw and wiped out the zombies that were approaching.

The syringe that Li Zhen was about to step forward could only be returned. He had seen the tissue fluid collected by the dead zombies. The activity was very small and it was of little value.

Li Zhen glanced at the kitten that showed cat teeth to him, and laughed from the bottom of his heart. The little thing's obsession with supplies made him feel weird and cute.

Slowly, there were more zombies around him, Fang He was fast, running around the zombie group like a ghost, every time after Li Zhen had extracted the liquid from the zombie's body, he accurately cut off the head of the zombie.

What Li Zhen needs is the body fluids of every part of the zombies. After a whole row of dozens of syringes were collected, Li Zhen nodded towards Fang He, and Fang He started killing the zombies happily.

After finishing the collected corpse fluid, Li Zhen started to move. Under the attack of one person and one cat, these low-level zombies died more and more.

Moreover, under the lure of the blood that fell on the ground over there, more zombies kept pouring here.

Fang He looked under the sheep in mid-air, and the crowded zombies stared at the sheep with violent red eyes greedily, and some zombies lay on the ground with dripping blood.

As a cat, it is not goose bumps that can stand up, but hair all over its body.

This is simply shameful! The shoveling officer who wasted food knows that sheep's blood is also edible!

Li Zhen glanced at the sign that fell on the high side of the road. The crouched kitten was secretly worried. He Miao, was he afraid?

However, in the next scene, Li Zhen laughed. Fang He suddenly jumped off the sign, the cat's claws slapped accurately, and a long and sharp wind blade attacked the group of zombies. , Some of the zombies surrounding the sheep had their heads cut off, while others were directly separated into two halves from the shoulders.