Chapter 90: mission rewards

Although Li Zhen didn't say it clearly, Wang Ping was very smart, and he cleverly blurred the faces of people like them. When handing over with the military, although they would not lose sight of their faces, they were hard to remember. What it looked like, and the other people around who watched the excitement through the defense of the military just saw a vague figure.

After Li Zhen healed the deputy commander who led out, when he turned his head to see the scene of the material handover, he raised his eyebrows slightly, very satisfied with the light system mutant's behavior, and pointed at him slightly. After nodding, Wang Ping was encouraged, and touched his head with some embarrassment.

When all the materials were handed over, it was getting late. Yang Fei took the voucher and came to Li Zhen. When he saw the Fang He kitten sleeping in Li Zhen’s arms, he was taken aback and said in a low voice. "The big boss, the handover is over, this is the proof."

Li Zhen stretched out his hand to take it, "Is there anyone in the Hunter's Hall at night?"

Yang Fei replied in a low voice, "We've inquired that it should be someone, the boss is going to hand in the task?"

Li Zhen nodded, "Call everyone over, go over together, and expand the team after handing in the task."

Yang Fei said, "Okay, I'll call someone."

The people watching the excitement have not dispersed yet, but under the dim light, everyone can only see the military personnel transporting these supplies into the base one after another. They don’t know who brought these supplies, some hunting. The people in the Zhe squad are all kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred.

However, none of them thought about the E-class hunter squad that took the task. Although they didn’t see who was transporting this batch of supplies, they all believed that such a large amount of supplies was definitely not an ordinary hunter squad. They got it, but they couldn't think of any well-known team in the base that had such an ability.

Yang Fei and his gang gathered together quietly in the night. After the materials were counted and delivered, there was nothing for them. There must be no place to put these materials. They do not need to be transported to the base. It is estimated that the military It will be placed on the spot. The biggest use of steel plates is to maintain the defense line. The best arrangement is to put it outside and build the defense line when the zombies are relatively quiet recently.

In the darkness, thirty or so people walked into the streets of the base without any sound, and went straight to the place where the mission was delivered in the Hunter's Hall. It is estimated that everyone's attention was attracted by the materials. In the hunter's hall where people came and went even at night, there was no hunter team except the staff at this time.

When Li Zhen handed the mission certificate and the material certificate to the staff on duty, the person rubbed his eyes vigorously. When he still couldn't see the excitement, the person who completed the task was really real. Came running.

"Wait a minute, I'll call the top administrator, he has been waiting for you!" The staff member hurriedly stood up, shouting and rushing out.

Wang Chenghan, the top administrator of the Hunters Association, came over quickly. He waited in the Hunters Hall when he received the news. No matter which materials were brought, everyone from the base must come here to deliver tasks, even if they are. When the materials are directly delivered to the military, the military will also give vouchers, and the Hunters Association will provide mission rewards uniformly. Even if the mission is not accepted, as long as a large quantity of materials can be provided, they can be exchanged for rewards.