Chapter 19: The farm is good

The way Li Zhen attacks the zombies is an invisible force that can blast the zombies far away in an instant. This mutant zombie can't get close to him even with several attacks.

It’s just that although they can bring harm to the zombie, Li Zhen and Fang He’s several attacks hit the zombie, but the zombie just didn’t see the decline and completely ignored the damage. Pounce.

This mutant zombie is estimated to have evolved from a primary zombie to a first-level mutant zombie, and the strength and hardness of the body have been improved. It is not something that Li Zhen can tear in half with a palm.

Fang He didn’t know if it was his own illusion. He always felt that Li Zhen didn’t use his full strength, and his attacks did not fall on the zombie’s head. It was obvious that the head was the deadly point of the zombie’s death. It looked like that. Are you using a zombie to practice your hands?

Fang Hemao's claws stopped attacking and flew onto the fence.

Can Li Zhen's rigid head really think so much? Fang He squatted suspiciously on one side of the courtyard wall and watched.

Fang He squatted for a while and found that he was really ignored. The mutant zombie didn't shake him, and he kept rushing towards Li Zhen. Fang He's cat shook his tail, feeling Li Zhen's temptation to the zombies. Bigger than his living creature.

After watching for a while, Fang He understood it, and it is no wonder that Li Zhen played against the zombie slowly, because the zombie’s attack has a move. It may be that the original person has a little bit of effort and died after being infected with the zombie virus. The zombie body instinctively remembered a little.

Li Zhen fought with the zombie for a while, and then he felt that it was not interesting. Although the zombie had moves, it was very rigid, and only a few movements were repeated. Li Zhen finally blasted out a punch in the air, and blasted the mutant zombie to the courtyard. On the wall, the zombie's head was swung down, and the zombie was completely uttered.

Fang He waited for Li Zhen to clear out the crystal core of this mutant zombie. It was indeed the crystal core of an advanced level one zombie. Seeing Li Zhen's hand touch the crystal core, the crystal core melted into the peach core space like water. Among them, Fang He felt a little regretful. If this was directly absorbed by Li Zhen's refining and chemical industry, it is estimated that Li Zhen could also advance.

Thinking of Peach Core Space, Fang He began to feel distressed again for the small stream contained by the lake.

Fang He looked forward to watching the power of the first-level crystal nucleus melt into the lake, but he was regretful to discover that the crystal nucleus of such a first-level mutant zombie hadn't even turned up its shadow, just disappeared like that. Fang He was almost annoyed to death because of the lack of clarity of such a large lake.

However, it was absorbed by the lake anyway. Fang He felt that as long as there were enough crystal nuclei, the pure power that would turn the entire lake into a small stream would surely be possible. Think about it, the entire lake will be a powerful force by then. Na Li Zhen soaked in, and he could definitely restore all his vitality.

However, Fang He looked at such a big lake and couldn't help the cat's claws covering his face feebly. How many crystal nuclei would it take?

Fang He worked hard to cheer up, knowing the direction anyhow, are there not enough zombies?

One person and one cat entered the farmhouse restaurant, where there was a mess, and there were mutilated corpses that had been eaten everywhere.

Some are human and some are zombies. The blood shed is different in color, and the limbs of the zombies are more miserable than humans, and they have no heads. It is estimated that they were directly eaten by the mutant zombie. The source of the zombie's power is the head.