Chapter 52: Toxin Zombie

Li Zhen squeezed Fang He's cat paw and rubbed it, holding Fang He and preparing to leave.

Fang He couldn't tell what his emotions were, lying in Li Zhen's arms without speaking, he was just carried away by Li Zhen.

As he walked past the video wall, Li Zhen stopped and looked at a photo on it. Fang He didn’t say anything, but obviously Li Zhen also guessed it. In the photo are Fang He’s uncle and aunt. As soon as Li Zhen stretched out his hand, the photo was shattered and fell to the ground.

Fang He raised his head and looked at Li Zhen's tight lips. Somehow he suddenly felt better. The hand holding Li Zhen arched vigorously, and the pink and warm cat's nose was rubbing against the palm of Li Zhen's palm.

Li Zhen paused slightly, holding Fang He and continuing to walk out. After walking out of the community for a long time, he got out a car from the space, holding Fang He in one hand and galloping along the road. The chaotic streets of the last days are in Li Zhen's. It didn't count as much in my eyes, so while clearing the road, he drove toward the northeast of T City.

The people and cats who have long been accustomed to the huge momentum don’t worry about being seen at all. In fact, they all think it’s better to see them. The survivors in the entire city have already told them they are amazing, and they will really move their positions at that time. At that time, their authority will be greater.

However, Fang He looked for a while and found that their direction was not a temporary base. The cat's paw supported Li Zhen's arm and asked, "Where are we going? Don't we go back?"

Li Zhen stretched out his hand and rubbed Fang He's head. After galloping for half an hour, the car rushed to a wide door on the side of the road. The locked door was lightly waved by Li Zhen, and both sides moved aside.

Fang He looked at the tall lush trees and colorful buildings inside, and raised his head in surprise. Li Zhen's destination after walking for a while turned out to be an amusement park. He turned his head and looked at Li Zhen. What are you?"

Li Zhen didn't speak, but just gently kneaded Fang He's cat paw with one hand, and continued to drive forward. When he killed the zombies earlier, he saw this place. After all, being so close to the artificial lake is so obvious. Ferris wheel.

Fang He stretched his head and looked at the dreamy place. It was night when the zombie virus broke out, and it was the time when the amusement park was closed, so at this time the gate was closed and no one could be seen inside.

Although Fang He is already over twenty, he looked straight at the magnificent outdoor equipment in front of him, and he was full of eagerness to try.

Li Zhen stopped the car and looked out the window with Fang He, "Which one do you want to get on?"

Fang He licked his lips, and the cat's paw pointed at a giant pendulum clock-like device. Li Zhen glanced at the sign next to him, "Are you sure?"

Fang He nodded fiercely, that thing looked very cool. He used the bolide roller coaster next to him when he was a kid, but his father had taken him to play, but he really hadn’t played this big pendulum before. Fang He looked around. , But the power system has long been unable to exert force, "What are you going to do if there is no electricity?"

Li Zhen held Fang He against his head, "I'll know after a while."

Then, Li Zhen started the car and drove directly under the pendulum. He carried Fang He over the fence and looked up at this huge device.

When Fang He thought he was thinking of a way, Li Zhen was actually just looking for an angle. After determining a place, he suddenly jumped on him while holding him, and the pendulum suddenly started to move.