Chapter 55: About the laboratory

Li Zhen looked at the kitty who had fled from wasteland and laughed. He poked the two characters on the paper with the tip of his pen, and threw the pen aside to follow.

When one person and one cat appeared, there was no one in the drugstore. Fang He looked around, and when he was sure that no one was staying outside, he turned his head and glanced at Li Zhen.

Li Zhen followed, walked out of the pharmacy with the kitten, and continued the unfinished topic, "He Miao wants me to be the leader?"

Seeing that Li Zhen was finally facing his problem, Fang He quickly turned around and followed Li Zhen’s legs to Li Zhen’s arms. He looked up at him. This is the second time that Fang He mentioned the issue of establishing a base. After being fooled for the first time, the shoveling officer actually took the initiative to tell him this time that Fang He was also very surprised.

Li Zhen paused slightly, did he have too many things to communicate with his kitten? The kitten's sudden flattered expression made Li Zhen's heart a little bitter. Li Zhen squatted down and stretched out his hand and rubbed gently. Fang He's ears lowered his head and rubbed Fang He's head, "Sorry, He Miao, I am not here."

"What's to apologize for?" Fang He waved the cat's paw, and he didn't expect Li Zhenfei to be a leader, he was just strange.

"So what do you want to do?" Fang He is very strange. In this era, who doesn't want to have a huge power of their own. At a young age, you can maintain the peace of yourself and your family and friends, and do whatever you want.

On a larger scale, it has also benefited many survivors. It may also be a great man praised by everyone. You must know that in the last days, the leaders of many bases relied on violence, and the governance of the bases also relied on Violence, many people live very hard.

Li Zhen looked at a one-armed zombie on the other side of the road and closed his eyes slightly. It was obviously a zombie just a few days after it became a zombie, an ordinary zombie whose crystal nucleus has not yet condensed. If the zombie continues to spread, there will be more ordinary people. Become zombies, people have mutants and some resource reserves, but what about more than a decade or more?

Li Zhen didn't know how the virus came out, but as someone who had seen this virus for the first time, Li Zhen had an absolute advantage, "He Miao, I actually want to find a solution to the virus."

When Fang He looked at Li Zhen, he had to say that his ambition as a **** shovel officer was ambitious enough. Compared with this, it was really trivial to be a base leader.

It's just that Fang He looked down at the mottled ground, "Shit shovel officer, you can also see from my consciousness, it's not that I want to hit you, but it's true, I haven't found a solution for 13 years in the last days."

Li Zhen smiled and reached out his hand to lift Fang He's chin, "Don't have confidence in me?"

Fang Hemao's paw waved away Li Zhen's finger, "That's not the case, I'm afraid you say it too early, and you won't find a solution at that time, and will cry with defeat."

Li Zhen chuckled lightly, rubbed the cat's paw with good touch, and placed Fang He in front of him, looking into Fang He's cat's eyes, "There must always be hope."

Li Zhen’s eyes deep under the sun made Fang He feel his heart beating, an inexplicable heat flow made his face feel steamy, he turned his head away, and said casually, "Okay, you can say anything. OK, where are we going next?"

Li Zhen squinted slightly, "Then we deal with the toxin zombie, and then we will take people to City A to destroy the laboratory first."

Fang He was startled, and quickly turned his head, "What did you say?"