Chapter 40: Cat caught (fix)

He and Li Zhen thought that there are many ordinary people in the temporary base. Once the water source is contaminated, this part of ordinary people will have a great impact. If they are infected with the zombie virus unpreparedly, they may suddenly become zombies in the crowd.

And they just forgot about Li Yue and Xiao Tuanzi, they may subconsciously feel that they are all mutants, although the secondary infection of the mutants will not have too serious consequences, but Xiao Tuanzi is too small, and it is not full moon yet. If this is a secondary infection by the zombie virus, it is not certain whether it will cause any sequelae.

Fang He rushed to the place where Li Yue was. The wind power was used in conjunction with the speed. The speed was almost the peak of his cat's life. It shuttled like a black lightning under the rain.

Fortunately, the rain outside the county town was not too great. Fang He worried about whether Li Yue and Xiao Tuanzi would use the polluted water, while rushing forward with all their strength, it was just a single one. The fast-moving cat.

Fang He's whole body was soaked with hair, and it was very uncomfortable to stick to his body. When he rushed to the place where Li Yue was, there were flowers in front of Fang He's eyes. This kind of fierce rushing running like never before made him feel uncomfortable. The heart beats extremely fast.

Do you really want to speak in front of Li Yue?

Fang He had never spoken to Li Yue before. He may subconsciously think that Li Yue is Li Zhen’s sister or Li Zhen’s only relative. An inexplicable psychology made him not want to use his current cat. The form of talking to Li Yue.

Now I can’t take care of it. The shoveling officer will definitely not be able to come out, and he may be so close to Xiao Tuanzi what will happen.

Fang He's heart was overwhelmed, and he gave up. Whether he was treated as a beast or a cat demon, the safety of the small dumplings is more important.

Fang He stood in front of the barbed steel bars, jumped up to the wall, and glanced at a long steel bar standing on the wall. What is that? Is the steel bar too long to break? Thoughts of doubts only flashed past.

He didn't have time to be curious. Fang He gritted his teeth and jumped into the yard where Li Yue lived. However, as soon as his cat's paw fell, Fang He was electrocuted by an electric current, and his wet hair was erected. When I got up, the whole cat shivered stiffly.

Meowing, it hurts a cat!

Fang He, who felt every part of his body was beating, thought he was struck by lightning. He shouldn't have been struck by lightning, right?

The last thing he saw when he fainted was the tiny barbed wire all over the yard.

Sister Li's family is going against the sky! There is a power grid installed in the yard, but the power supply system has stopped working long ago. Where does the electricity come from? He had provided a few solar panels before, so he could not spread electricity all over the yard.

Fang He felt dizzy and felt that his body was being grasped, and then he was stuffed into a warm and dry place. After being rubbed, he was lifted to the side.

When Fang He opened his eyes, his whole body was still numb, and he looked at the cage in front of him dullly. He was actually locked in a cage made of steel bars.

Fang He stood up with the puffy cat's paw and looked around. This should be one of the houses where Li Yue lived. No one was seen in the empty surroundings.

Fang He circled the cage, and at this moment he thought secretly, if Li Zhen was allowed to come out at this time, would Li Zhen also be locked in this small cage? Regarding Li Zhen's tall figure, would he directly burst the cage, then he would be able to get out.