Chapter 18: the fat is in the fire

Fang He, who resignedly turned on the fish stew mode, squatted beside the pot, thinking very seriously, is he a cat? Is he a two-month-old pet cat? How come you become a cooking cat to take care of people?

Even if the tangled Fang He wanted to rush to Li Zhen and stretch out the cat's paw to give him twice, the fish that should be processed still needs to be processed, and the fish that needs to be stewed still needs to be stewed.

The worrying cat was afraid that the man in front of him would not have enough to eat, so he ran outside to look for human flesh to eat.

Finally, I ran back and forth to the side of the stream a few times to process the fish, and then tried to cook more than a dozen fish, and Li Zhen's food was finally a bit satiated.

However, Fang He's entire cat was spread out on the console, which was different from what he had expected when he was reborn. It was said that the good reserves were rampant in the end times, and the reality of cat life was simply too dark.

Fang He glanced at the pot in front of him, thinking seriously whether or not to build a big pot outside, the kind of wood-burning pot that can stew a lot of fish at once.

Think about it when he is hungry in the future, he will stew so many fish, Fang He cat's paw twitches a little, I wonder if there is a machine that can automatically clean the fish, he wants to come five sets!

Just thinking about it, Li Zhen's hand suddenly stretched out in front of him, Fang He raised his eyes and looked over, Li Zhen's palm was made of familiar small dried fish.

Fang He became irritable in an instant. He struggled to stew the fish for a long time. This man didn't even leave the soup. In the end, he still took out the routine of dried fish. Is Ben Miao so foolish? !

Fang He turned his head angrily, got up, meowed, and smelled the delicious stew fish. He didn't even taste a bite. Every time he came out of the pot, he was eaten up by Li Zhen, pitiful. of.

When Fang He was enduring his anger, Li Zhen poked his stomach with cold fingers, Fang He's angrily became tighter, and the cat was upset and didn't bother to care about you.

Li Zhen's finger poked Fang He's tail on his stomach again, and he picked it up. Fang He opened his eyes angrily, and Jasper's eyes stared at Li Zhen bitterly.

However, under Fang He's nose was a small white porcelain bowl with snow-white fish in the bowl, and snow-white fish soup under the fish, which smelled incredibly fragrant.

Fang He squatted up, looked down at the fish in the bowl, and then at Li Zhen. There was no expression on Li Zhen's face, but Fang He deeply suspected that the fish floss that this person had just handed over was definitely To tease him!

So, should he be happy or helpless? How does this foodie hide the fish?

Fang He bowed his head to eat fish, opened his mouth and ate his mouth full, and found that there was no fishbone? ! Fang He took a few more bites, and found that there was really no fishbone. His stomach rumbling. Fang He couldn't care about it. He stretched his head and ate the fish in the bowl.

Satisfied, Fang He stretched out comfortably, tilted his head and looked at Li Zhen standing next to the console. Compared to when he first came out at home, Li Zhen's condition should be much better, although I don't know Li Zhen How did Zhen make the fish flesh a bit more bones, but Li Zhen with this heart is definitely more alive.

One person and one cat are full, and the time spent in the space is almost the same. Fang He was hugged by Li Zhen and came out. Watching the afterglow of the sunset sprinkle in the empty fish pond, Fang He stretched out the cat’s paw and pointed it. There are buildings in the distance.