Chapter 47: Fang He's past

Fang He felt that Li Zhen's condition was not very good. They ate a meal one by one, without any communication at all.

After finally waiting for Li Zhen to solve most of the things, Fang He hurriedly took Li Zhen back to the bottom of the old peach tree. Fortunately, the **** shovel officer hadn't forgotten how to practice.

Fang He was gripped by Li Zhen with two paws, and his power finally flowed through the two of them.

It's just that the flow of power this time seems to be different from before. It originally took Fang He a long time to spur the power of a week, but this time, after he urged it, it gradually began to flow on its own.

There is no need to work so hard, Fang He is still very happy, but before he can relax for a long time, some vague scenes begin to appear in Fang He's eyes, from the death of his parents when he was a child to when he was sold to the laboratory, and then to him. In the end, it was eaten up by the zombies, and these scenes went from vague to gradually clear, showing them in front of them a little bit.

Fang He originally thought that he was reborn as a cat, and there are many things that he can ignore, but when these memories reappeared, Fang He was full of chills and bone-eroding pain, especially when he was eaten by zombies in the end. When the vague memory that had been dead for nearly half a day reappeared, he originally thought he had forgotten it.

After rebirth, this period of life with the **** shoveling officer had a thrilling and risky life. Although every day was very busy, it was full and comfortable, and it almost made him forget the dark past.

Thirteen years of experimentation, what kind of scene was that? I was injected countless times a day with the virus, and most of the blood from my body was drawn every day. I lay in the white crippled room every day, locked with the strongest chain. Lock, most of the body gnawed off by various zombies, was forced to a state of dying, and then gradually recovered. Every day, watching the other experimental objects in the laboratory die, he couldn't die anyway.

It's very cold, and the cold Fang He's whole body shrank...

Suddenly, Fang He opened his eyes. A pair of cat eyes stared at Li Zhen, who was looking straight at him. There was an inexplicable emotion in those familiar eyes, and Fang He suddenly jumped back. , Voice hoarse, "You actually..."

"He Miao!" Li Zhen's heavily suppressed voice sounded, reaching out to hug him.

Fang He's whole body exploded, and he took a step back. He had obviously promised Li Zhen would tell him, how could this **** check his memory forcibly? !

Li Zhen clenched his fist and slowly retracted it. Seeing Fang He's defense, Li Zhen choked his throat and couldn't say a word.

Fang He suddenly turned around and rushed out of the area of ​​the old peach tree, and suddenly rushed out of the space.

Looking at the zombies wandering around, Fang He waved his claws and furiously attacked the past, and every claw couldn't wait to tear the surrounding zombies into pieces. What is so great about that **** Li Zhen, why bully him so much!

After Fang He killed for a long time, the surrounding zombies became shattered corpses. Fang He's cat's claws trembled, and some grievances shrank to the ground.

He has always wanted to face everything with optimism. From the first time he was gnawed away by a zombie in the laboratory, he was full of hope, hoping that one day he could survive the various experiments in the laboratory. As the experimenters said, his blood can solve the zombie virus, and then he can be free, but day after day, year after year, he desperately discovered that he had nothing but more severe torture. Can't get it.