Chapter 4: Shoveling officer

With Li Zhen’s uniform, the owner of the pet shop was stunned for a moment. When he saw Li Zhen’s cold face, the owner’s face was a little green, his heart was slightly lifted, and the owner smiled at Li Zhen stiffly. "What's the matter with you?"

Li Zhen stretched out his hand and put the box on the table, saying concisely, "I picked up a kitten, and you find him a good owner."

When Fang He heard this, he scratched the box vigorously. He had already decided to follow this person with the face of the Yan Wang. Why did this person decide not to him?

The shopkeeper breathed a sigh of relief, glanced at the kitten whose head poked out in a panic, and said, "This kitten looks like the one I lost yesterday."

Li Zhen frowned, "Are you sure?"

The shopkeeper stretched out his hand to lift the lid, easily grabbed the kitten’s back neck, reached out his hand over the kitten’s front paws, and said with certainty, “It’s true that my black girl gave birth to four kittens in a litter. , They are all this black and white kittens ready for sale. They don’t have any cat collars. This kitten is so ghostly and ran away accidentally, but this kitten really has a mark on its front paws. A little black spot."

Fang He, who was caught by the back of his neck, was furious, trying to struggle, but his power as a kitten was limited, not to mention that the back of the neck was an untouchable place for kittens. Fang He was really weak, and could only stare at the shopkeeper with his eyes.

The action of the shop owner also caused Li Zhen to frown slightly. Although he also carried the kitten by the back of the neck, it was only that moment. The shop owner's holding time was a bit long and he frowned slightly and glanced at the shop owner. The plum-shaped cushion of the kitten that came out had a small black dot in the center.

The shopkeeper pointed to the corner of the wall, "Hey, look over there. They are together. It rained when I put them in the shop yesterday, and the kitten ran away when I moved the cage."

Fang He stared at the cat's eyes. There was really a big cage over there, with three black and white kittens in it. They were about the same size and shape as him. If they weren't kept by someone, it would be so small. It is impossible to grow into such a ball of hair.

Li Zhen walked over and looked at the three black-and-white kittens inside. They were really similar to the one he picked up. Perhaps the evil spirits were too strong. Li Zhen's approach caused the kittens that were scattered in different positions to shrink immediately. When they came together, they looked at him warily with eyes of different colors open.

The shopkeeper went over to open the cage and put the kitten in it.

Fang He, who was locked in the cage, glared at the two of them angrily, and stretched out the white cat's paw from the gap in the cage to scratch at Li Zhen. No matter how cold the Yan Wang’s face is, it’s still very good to him. Give him food and drink. Without restricting his freedom, it's better now, he was locked up when he entered the pet shop!

For future freedom, Fang He finally broke through the psychological barrier and screamed meowly. Fang He was moved by the bleak voice, pleading tone, and resentment in his eyes.

Li Zhen squatted down, looked at the kitten for a while, stretched out his hand to touch the kitten's paw, and frowned slightly. The kitten seemed less alert to him? But time is too late. The evidence collected at the scene last night needs to be appraised today, and he has to go.

When Fang He was touched his paw, he thought this person was going to change his mind, but this person just left? ! Seeing that the face of Yan Wang was missing, Fang He cat was irritable holding the cage with his paws. He had long known that he would be so cute and flattering the Lord Yan! It's okay now. Being locked up is a trivial matter. He hasn't been locked up before. The point is how long he will be locked up. Will he miss the only two days of preparation before the end of the world? !