Chapter 36: What's your name

"He Miao." Li Zhen yelled again. Fang He, who was shrinking in the bath towel, moved his tail, lying on Li Zhen's palm without moving, and continued to hide in the bath towel, but he refused to show his head. I always wanted to let Li Zhen recover quickly. Now Li Zhen is gradually recovering well, but he doesn't know how to face it.

Although he has never concealed himself in front of Li Zhen, Li Zhen doesn't know that his soul is a person after all. Would he think he is a cat monster?

"He Miao." Li Zhen said in a gentle voice, scratching his stomach with a bath towel, "Come out."

Fang He moved, Li Zhen's motion of scratching his stomach was different from before. It was much softer and more comfortable. Sometimes it scratched into the nest under his cat's paws. Itching and comfortable. Fang He turned over and raised the cat's paw.

There was a faint smile on Li Zhen's cold face, and he continued to gently scratch Fang He's belly. After a while, there was no movement under the bath towel. He raised his hand and gently pulled the bath towel away, revealing the little girl lying on his back. The cat, Fang He squinted his eyes, the cat's paws scratched twice out of thin air, making a vague sound, with a little sharp cat teeth half exposed, his eyes narrowed, and he didn't know when he fell asleep.

Li Zhen's expression slowly eased, and his pure black eyes looked at the sleeping kitten. After this time, his thinking has recovered a lot. He remembers everything his family He Miao did to restore him.

He held the kitten and put it on the bed. The kitten moved its paws, unconsciously turning into a hairy ball, with his front paws on his forehead.

Li Zhen looked at Fang He for a while before slowly standing up. After his consciousness recovered, he still had a lot of things to do, and quietly walked into the space surrounded by peach branches where many of his precious instruments were placed.

The tense life of the past few days made Fang He, who had relaxed at this time, sleep for more than an hour. When he opened his eyes, Fang He was stunned for a while, raised his head and looked around, but did not find Li Zhen's figure. Although it is known that Li Zhen has recovered a lot, on the surface Li Zhen's face is still pale, his eyes are still pure black without white, and he still has no breath, Fang He's heart is raised again.

Jumping off the bed in a hurry, Fang He did not find Li Zhen's figure in the peach-core space. He quickly got out of the space, and fell into Li Zhen's arm as soon as he came out. This is the biggest benefit of the peach-core space. When one person moves, the other person in the space will move with it.

Li Zhen had already drove out of the mountain, and they were heading to the place where Li Yue was. When He Miao from his family suddenly appeared, they were hugged by him.

"He Miao."

Fang He stretched his neck and yawned, and asked vaguely, "Are you going to see Xiao Tuanzi?"

Just look at Li Zhen's outfit, in a mountaineering outfit, don't block his mouth and nose, and put on a pair of glasses, fully armed, making Fang He think he will go back to see Li Yue.

Li Zhen glanced at the little hairy ball between his arms, was silent for a while, and shook his head, "No, I can't control it."

Fang He looked up at him suspiciously, "How attractive is the little dumpling?"

Li Zhen nodded. Now that his consciousness is restored, he can feel that this impulse stems from the nature of the virus all over his body. It can be stronger, so it is difficult to suppress. It is estimated that when he is conscious, it is difficult to control himself, and the higher the level of zombies or mutants he faces, the higher the temptation, and the more difficult it is to control him.