Chapter 15: Actually gave me dried fish

Down the stairs, one person and one cat solved a lot of zombies. After cleaning about a dozen floors, suddenly a door opened and a young resident rushed out and went straight to Li Zhen. He rushed forward and shouted, "Brother, help me! Help me! Let me follow you!"

Fang He secretly said that it was going to be bad, hurriedly rushed towards Li Zhen, rushed to Li Zhen's body, the cat's paws tightly hugged Li Zhen's neck, the whole cat was attached to Li Zhen's neck, and the cat's head was pressed hard against it. Li Zhen's neck.

However, the person rushed toward them recklessly. Due to the relationship between the light and the position, coupled with the reflection of Li Zhen's glasses, he did not notice the abnormality of Li Zhen's eyes behind his lenses.

Fang He was anxious. When the person was less than three steps away from them, he felt that Li Zhen's movements were already stiff, and there was a posture that he was about to rush over. Fang He turned angrily and warned the young man. Yelled.

It's just that the young resident has been terrified by the zombies, and finally saw someone who can destroy the zombies so heroically, how can he give up following, this may be his only chance to survive.

A couple who rented a house with him, one became a zombie, the other was chewed beyond recognition, if not for his alertness, the man who became a zombie was locked in the bedroom, and he used the sofa to die. After staying at the door, maybe his fate is no different from the woman who was bitten.

But he ran outside and found that there were terrifying and **** zombies everywhere in the corridor. He had to return to the room. In the living room, he heard the terrible roar of the zombie in the bedroom and the terrifying sound of scratching the wooden door. Fear, the phone is disconnected again, no one can get through, let alone call the police, he knows that once the zombie rushes out of the bedroom, he is in danger.

Hearing the sound of fighting outside, seeing such a fearless zombies, he wanted to hug his thighs directly, so what a cat meowing, this young man completely ignored it. The cat who yelled anxiously leaned forward towards Li Zhen more and more.

Fang He knows that the instinct for survival at this time can make people rely on the strong is understandable, but if he doesn’t figure out the situation and ignores his warning, Fang He is almost mad at him. Even if this person wants to die, Fang He doesn’t want him. Jia Li Zhen ate him.

Fang He could not wait to wave his paws to this young man to intimidate him, but Fang He throws a rat trap, if the young man who is close at hand sees blood, the smell of living blood will only make the zombie more excited. It is even harder for him to stop Li Zhen.

Fang He already felt Li Zhen's impulse. Fang He, who didn't know what to do, suddenly stretched out his cruel cat's paw, and the sharp barb on the cat's paw suddenly stretched out, quickly, on the back of Li Zhen's neck. Three blood stains were left.

Li Zhen's attempt to leap forward was stopped. He felt the dangerous hand instinctively grabbed the hair on Fang He's back, and slammed Fang He against the wall.

Li Zhen's movements were so great that Fang He was unable to fight back. To stop Li Zhen, he didn't even think about avoiding him. The violent impact that was thrown on the wall caused Fang He to cry out in pain, and the corners of his mouth faintly smelled of blood.

Fang He raised his head with difficulty, Li Zhen lowered his head slightly and looked straight at him, his pure black eyes flashed, suddenly flew over and leaned over to look at Fang He.

Fang He gave a depressed cry. The pain caused by the impact made his voice faint, and he looked very pitiful. Li Zhen stared at him tightly, and suddenly stretched out his hand, not knowing where he came out of a small packet. The dried fish was handed to him.