Chapter 67: Cat body leopard heart

Fang He bored his head and started eating. Li Zhen sat on the chair next to him and watched. When Fang He finished eating, Li Zhen's movements did not change. Fang He instantly felt full of heart and a little sour, and Fang He ran over. , Rushed from the table to Li Zhen's body, "Don't be so frowning. Either eat something or you go to the laboratory."

"I'm not hungry, I'm going to the laboratory, together?" Li Zhen squeezed Fang He's cat paw.

"I'll take a stroll." The point is that he wants to see if the two outside have killed the zombies, so he can collect the crystal nucleus.

Li Zhen stretched out his hand and followed Fang He's back, and after confirming that Fang He's body had no other problems, he said, "Be careful, come back if you are in danger."

Fang He's head pressed Ding Lizhen's ear, "Go, I'm leaving!"

Fang He came out of the space and turned around without seeing the zombie brother and the little cat. Fang He went out directly from the door. When he saw the scene outside, Fang He was speechless. This tide of zombies was better than what they had experienced before. It is more than one grade stronger, but the little zombie brought the little cat, and it took all night to clean up the zombies inside, leaving only lying corpses all over the floor.

Fang He rushed to the top of the fence and searched for the two, until he ran to the gate of the steel-making plant, only to see the two sitting on the ground, one large and one small.

The zombie brother just sat in the pile of zombie corpses, stuffing crystal nuclei in his mouth, while stretching out his paws and scratching the kitten’s neck behind the ears. It was exactly the same as Li Zhen’s usual movements, while the kitten was scratched. He tilted his head slightly while rubbing it up, squinting his eyes, still enjoying it.

Fang He stood on the wall for a while, cat paws covering his face, so when Li Zhen was following his hair, was this the same scene?

As soon as Fang He jumped down from the wall, the zombie kitten opened his squinted eyes instantly, and his dark cat eyes looked at him like a black jade, with a small meow in his mouth, Fang He's heart was instantly melted. , Leaving the kitten's formidable abilities completely behind him, he walked over and patted the kitten's head with his paws.

The little cat pressed Ding Fanghe's cat's paws forcefully, completely acting like a baby, making Fang He once again suspected that the consciousness of the zombie kitten mentioned by Li Zhen was simply wrong.

When Kitty moved his trembling body to drill into his lower abdomen again, Fang Hehei Xian quickly let go, and the cat's paws pressed the kitty's head and pulled out a fish from the space.

As soon as the lively fish hit the ground, it was captured by the zombie kitty and instantly turned into fish sauce. Fang He's mouth twitched, and the kitty licked Fang He's front paws and lay there to eat.

Just a kitten less than half the size of corn. After eating a fish several times the size of its body, Fang He almost wanted to roll his eyes. One or two of them could be eaten so well. Then the food was transformed by these zombies. Where are the people or animals installed?

Fang He glanced at a certain zombie brother who was eating crystal nuclei there, and this was the most wasteful thing, and eating so many crystal nuclei did not see the level increase.

Fang He looked at the kitten who came over again. Fang He used the cat's paws to stop it from drilling into his lower abdomen. He wondered whether or not to name the kitten so that they could be called later, as well as the next one. He didn't stop eating the crystal core goods, "You just call Xiaobaiqiu, and his name is Xiaosang."