Chapter 3: Going to be sent away

Seeing that the face of Yan Wang named Li Zhen went out, Fang He flicked his tail unconsciously and ran out from behind the sofa, wandering around to find his way.

No matter what Li Zhen’s status is, it’s better to run away earlier, just in case, it’s a big deal to sell cute and find a cat lover. At the very least, find a hiding place for yourself. It’s also good to be a free stray cat. .

Fang He walked around the house, and finally found that the window on the bay window of the bedroom was open, and ran over like flying, without any fear of breaking into the privacy of other people’s bedrooms. Anyway, the door was open. , Fang He jumped onto the bay window without hesitation.

However, when he saw the situation outside the bay window, Fang He's cat paws his face and leaned on the glass of the bay window to look outside. This Yan Wang's face turned out to be a high-rise building, and he looked at more than twenty floors. He Fang He Even if he turned into a cat, he didn't dare to jump out of the window.

After being speechless on the bay window for a while, Fang He turned around and jumped down, and walked out of the bedroom dejectedly. When passing by the bathroom, Fang He struggled inwardly, or walked in. He still doesn't know how much he has grown. What kind of.

Quickly jumped onto the sink with the help of the cabinet door handle under the sink, looking at the black and white, cute and fluffy ball in front of him, Fang He cat pressed his paw on the mirror and moved his tail. The cute thing in the mirror made Fang He sluggish for a long time before he put down his paws in a daze, turning a 21-year-old man into such a cute pet. Fang He was really tangled in his heart.

Fang He entered Li Zhen's study again, his gaze finally locked on the bookshelf, and slowly climbed up listlessly. It is a pity that Fang He glanced around. There were many foreign books he didn't know, and some seemed to be very professional. The book, is this a high-tech criminal?

Desire to find evidence that the face of Yan Wang called Li Zhen is not a perverted murderer Fang He with black lines on his head. The kitten scratched his paws on the bookshelf and jumped off the bookshelf angrily.

Fang He strolled around and jumped on the revolving chair again. From the revolving chair, he jumped onto Li Zhen’s desk. The desk was also very clean. There were not many other items except books, only a photo was placed on it, except for the face of Yan Wang. There is a very beautiful woman outside.

Strangely, this woman looks a bit like Li Zhen, but she has long flowing hair and a beautiful smile. She is especially gentle and cute. It's not cold at all, and Li Zhen, who is holding his arm, is completely cold and can no longer be cold. With cold face, Fang He can almost feel Li Zhen’s sharp eyes through the photo. The hand who took this photo for them didn’t shake. It’s incredible. Fang He stared at the contrast with the green cat’s eyes. Watched it for a while.

Seeing that he was leaning against the photo, the little cat's energy was limited. After fighting for many times, Fang He wandered around the room by the window edge for so long, and Fang He fell asleep again in a daze.

It was midnight when Li Zhen came back, and the sound of opening the door awakened Fang He suddenly, his ears moved, and his head was raised. Fang He, who could still be clearly seen in the dark, jumped from the desk to the ground and hit He stood still, ran to the living room, and secretly looked at the person who opened the door from behind the sofa.

Li Zhen turned on the light and saw the kitten hiding by the sofa. He raised his eyebrows slightly. He was used to living alone. Although he knew that the kitten was not willing to approach him, he felt like he was waiting for him when he came back in the middle of the night. Li Zhen still liked it.