Chapter 60: Corn and meteorite

Li Zhen supported Fang He on his shoulder, turned to look at something on the ground, a mutant zombie with a mixture of speed and strength is rare. This was the first hybrid zombie they encountered, Li Zhen Fortunately, his kitten is also a speed variant, otherwise it would be really dangerous to fight against this little zombie.

Fang He followed Li Zhen’s neck on his shoulders, and the cat’s paw pointed at the mutant zombie and said, “I’ve never encountered such a smart zombie. Just now I knew to grab the crystal core from me. He caught it with bare hands. When my lightning ball, meow, scared me to death."

Li Zhen frowned slightly when he heard the words. He had seen the lightning ball Li Yue showed Fang He. The power was extraordinary, and his heart was grabbed again, but he couldn't say anything to blame. This little cat has a restless nature. He didn't flinch at all in fighting, no matter how worried he was, he couldn't bear to limit the kitten's fun, and he could only think that he would be paying attention to the kitten in the future.

Li Zhen's mental power explored it, and it was obvious that the zombie virus in this mutant corpse was more active, and the remaining subconsciousness was more than that of the mutant zombies they had encountered before. Li Zhen first took out the syringe from the space, first from the burnt black. A bit of tissue fluid was taken from his body, which sent the healing power in.

Fang He stretched his head forward, suddenly remembered something, and immediately said, "Poop shovel officer, it seems that the power of healing can only increase his damage."

It’s just that Fang He’s words are too late. When Li Zhen sent the healing power, the zombie on the ground made a bang, and the arm that first received the power was exploded by this power, if it weren’t for Li Zhen’s reaction. Quickly, backing quickly, the shot of black blood almost splashed Li Zhen all over.

Li Zhen turned his head and looked at Fang He. Fang He raised his head and raised his cat's paws. He turned his head to the side with some guilty conscience, and looked at the posters in the hospital corridor. This doesn't blame him. Healing power is used to save people. , The vitality inside is so heavy, how can something like a zombie be treated with healing power.

Fang He cat's tail scratched Li Zhen's ears, "Well, I'll go take a bath first, can you come?"

Hearing Fang He's words, Li Zhen looked at his empty shoulders and paused slightly. This little cat is really...

Looking at the messy scorched zombies on the ground again, Li Zhen shook his head, forget it, let's take a bath and eat first, the kitten must be hungry!

Followed by Li Zhen also entered the space.

Fang He was stepping on the water comfortably on the lake surface. He could steadily step on the lake with wind powers. After finding a more satisfactory position, he fell into the lake and saw Li Zhen appear on the shore. At the time, stretched out the wet cat's paw and waved to Li Zhen.

The surface of the lake was filled with light white water vapor. The strong power made Fang He lie on his back comfortably, the cat paws the water, squinting his eyes and waiting for Li Zhen to come over.

However, after waiting for a long time without seeing anyone, Fang He stood up from the lake suspiciously, and did not find Li Zhen's figure on the shore. After a while, Fang He felt the changes in the space, those dug out by the plow. The corn is about to mature, and Li Zhen is harvesting corn there.

Fang He dived into the water again, the cat's paw caught a small fish and played with it. After playing in the water for a while, Li Zhen's figure appeared.

Li Zhen half-fruited his upper body and a pair of shorts on his lower body. Like Fang He, he stepped on the water and walked to Fang He.

Fang He raised his head and looked at Li Zhen's powerful calf. The cat's paw unconsciously released the little fish he was holding. The tail was slightly pointed in the water, and it was twitching.