Chapter 29: Alternative light bulb

Standing on the billboard, Fang He looked left and right, all he saw were the black heads of the zombies, and the mutant zombies of the mental system were crowded among the many heads. If it weren’t for Fang He’s sharp eyes, he spotted him. , It's really hard to tell.

Fang He looked at Li Zhen who was killing the zombie over there, "Li Zhen! Can you lock that spirit zombie?"

If Li Zhen can lock in, it will be easy to pull out the zombie.

Over there, Li Zhen heard Fang He's voice in the harsh roar of countless zombies around him, blasted the crowded zombies, looked up at Fang He above, and shook his head.

There are too many zombies, and that spirit zombie is a bullshit. I only know that it is hidden in a group of zombies, surrounded by ordinary zombies. Simple and extensive chaotic consciousness. It is difficult for Li Zhen to lock that mutant zombie like he did before. , Pull him out of the group of zombies.

Fang He stared at the zombie with his cat's eyes for a while, and he was bound to win the crystal core of this mutant zombie.

Fang Hemao's claws suddenly used force, jumped down from the tall billboard, accurately stepped on the black head of a zombie, and then hurriedly stepped on the heads of the crowded zombies all the way to the mutant zombie.

"He Miao!" Li Zhen's voice sounded behind him.

Fang He didn't look back. When he was about to see the mutant zombie, the cat's claws were about to attack, the surrounding zombies seemed to be still suddenly, and then Fang He watched the zombies quickly rush towards the crowd among them. Mental mutant zombies.

Fang He really wanted to explode, that spirit zombie was directly crushed by these ordinary zombies, and Fang He couldn't even see it.

Seeing that he was going to be suppressed by the zombies that were rushing here, Fang He rushed out, stepping on the street lamp on the side of the road, some dumbfounding watching the zombies that were still rushing past and piled up together, this mental system mutation The reaction of the zombies is really not so fast, and this way of hiding and avoiding danger is also amazing.

Li Zhen frowned over there, that wild cat! Indifferent eyes looked at the surrounding zombies through the sunglasses, and attacked all the way in the direction where Fang He was. The action was like a crazy drill, and the corpses of the zombies were continuously thrown out.

Fang He looked at Li Zhen like that, and the cat's ears moved. Uh, is Li Zhen worried about him?

He is fast, these zombies can't catch him, there is no danger.

Without time to think about it, Fang He waved his claws and attacked again. This time he didn’t use the wind blade again, but instead used the whirlwind he had just understood before to roll up the stacked three or five zombies and throw them out. .

This method of attack is more labor-intensive. Fang He didn’t hold it for a long time, and he felt that his ability was not enough. This was the first time. Fang He looked up and looked around. He didn’t know if it was an illusion. The zombies around here seemed to be better than Distracted before?

Ordinary zombies have only raw food instincts, and mutant zombies have the behavior of swallowing similar crystal nuclei to increase their strength. Therefore, ordinary zombies will not actively attack Li Zhen, a half-zombie that exudes the same kind of breath, but will only be attacked by Fang He. The cat's life is fascinating.

Previously under the control of psychic power zombies, the target of these ordinary zombies was Li Zhen, but at this time, Fang He felt that these zombies were obviously at a loss, and when Fang He's speed stopped, these zombies turned to attack. The meaning of Fang He.