Chapter 69: The Emperor is Coming

As Li Zhen moved forward, Fang He stretched his head and looked around carefully. There were not many zombies around, but most of them were mutant zombies, and they gathered quickly in one direction.

When they were getting closer, Fang He could already see the huge crater hit by the meteor in the distance. There were dozens of zombies around the huge crater, but Fang He clearly felt the pressure. These are all mutant zombies, and they are also mutant zombies that can activate unlimited abilities in the meteorite's energy field.

Fang He moved, rubbing his head against Li Zhen's neck. Li Zhen looked down at him, and Fang He quickly asked in a low voice, "How do you feel?"

Li Zhen didn't speak, stretched out his hand to hold Fang He's head, and stuffed Fang He whole into his clothes.

Fang He was bored in his clothes and did not dare to move, listening to the situation outside with his ears erected, but apart from the sound of Li Zhen's footsteps and the loud sound of the mutant zombies in the distance, there was no other sound.

Fang He's cat's paw cut out a small hole in Li Zhen's clothes with a little force. The cat's eyes looked out of the small hole. They were getting closer and closer to the zombies. Fang He also saw the head from the small hole. The zombie Xiao Sang with a white ball on top, in the mutant zombie, the white hair on his head is very conspicuous.

When Li Zhen walked to the big crater where the meteorite hit, Fang He could see the meteorite in the big crater. The huge impact when the meteorite landed made half of the entire meteorite buried in the ground.

The meteorite has fallen for almost a whole night and a half of the day, so many of these mutant zombies must have been attracted from the beginning, but why can't they be surrounded by them? Fang He looked more and more strange, but the meteorite affected the zombies, and he couldn't feel any abnormality at all.

At this time, the white ball on top of the zombie Xiaosang’s head suddenly moved and jumped off the zombie Xiaosang’s head, but before it landed, it was blasted back by a powerful force. Then the little one rolled directly in the air and barely fell back to the zombie Xiao Sang's head.

After Xiao Baiqiu stabilized his body, with a vigilant appearance, he whimpered at the mutant zombies surrounding the huge pit, and the voice was full of threats.

However, Xiao Bai Qiu's movement caused the roaring responses of all the zombies around except Xiao Sang the zombie.

Fang Hemao clenched Li Zhen's clothes tightly, guessing what these mutant zombies meant. Is this intimidating Xiao Baiqiu not to move? Do all mutant zombies want this meteorite, so why don't they fight inwardly? In Fang He's view, if these zombies could beat each other to death, then they would be easy to do.

However, after these zombies finished roaring, they stood independently and did not move at all.

When Fang He wanted to ask Li Zhen, Li Zhen suddenly raised his foot and walked down. When Fang He poked his head out of Li Zhen’s clothes in shock, he was surprised to find that Li Zhen had not been affected by the mutant zombies around him. s attack? !

Li Zhen walked towards the meteorite step by step out of thin air. Fang He stared at the surrounding zombies nervously, ready to let Li Zhen enter the space. If so many mutated zombies attack Li Zhen together, the scene would hardly be imagined.

However, when Li Zhen walked to the meteorite, the zombies above the crater did not move. Fang He suddenly had the illusion that these mutant zombies seemed to be waiting for Li Zhen to enter the crater.

Comparing the treatment Xiao Bai Qiu received before, Fang He always felt that these mutant zombies seemed to have not recognized Xiao Bai Qiu's power.

Just when Li Zhen stretched out his hand to touch the meteorite, Fang He had an indescribable fear. That feeling made his whole body stand up, and he suddenly jumped out of Li Zhen’s clothes, the cat The paw slapped Li Zhen's hand fiercely, which dangerously prevented Li Zhen from touching the meteorite.