Chapter 77: Also considered an old friend

When Fang He was conscious, he felt the strong arms clasped on his waist. It took a long time for his mental development to slowly open his eyes. Li Zhen's face close at hand instantly drew closer, "Wake up?"

Looking at Li Zhen's gentle face and the feeling in his eyes, Fang He suddenly wanted to become a cat.

As soon as this thought came together, Fang He felt that Li Zhen in front of him suddenly became bigger. The arm clasped on his waist suddenly pressed down, covering most of his body. Fang He saw his cat's paw. , He seems to be able to change between a human form and a cat form. At this time, his heart is extremely happy and he raises his eyes to look at someone.

Li Zhen didn't want to come again. He originally wanted to be gentle with the person in his arms, but his lips hadn't been close, and this person was gone. Looking at the familiar black and white kitten, Li Zhen supported him. The body, the tip of his nose rubbed against Fang He's pink nose, "What do you want to eat?"

Fang He pretended to be stupid, "Meow meow!"

Li Zhen looked at someone who was awkward and rubbed his ears, "I made a light fish belly pot, would you like to try it?"

That is necessary. Fang He's tail tipped up and moved slightly. Li Zhen naturally saw it, stretched out his hand, and poked Fang He's soft belly by the way.

With a meow, Fang He jumped out of Li Zhen's arms, rushed out, and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

When Li Zhen found Fang He, the cat squatted on the table to eat Zhengxiang. Li Zhen stretched out his hand and touched his ear, "After eating, let's go out for a walk?"

"Meow!" Fang He put his two front paws on the outside of the white porcelain bowl, stretched out his head to eat the delicious fish belly, and responded vaguely.

Li Zhen didn’t ask too much about Fang He insisting on the cat shape and not wanting to talk. He stretched his hand along Fang He’s head to the tip of his tail, and turned around Fang He’s cat’s tail, waiting for Fang He to eat everything he did. , Reached out and wiped his mouth, holding Fang He to get out of space.

In the six-square-meter-sized steel plate house they rented, except for the crystal nucleus bag that Li Zhen threw on the ground, it was the mottled steel plate that was scratched by Fang He’s cat's claws on all sides. Fang He looked at the scratches on the steel plate wall. How much force can the steel plate be divided into that way.

Fang He looked at his cat's paw. He didn't feel any pain at the time, but now that he saw the traces on the steel plate, he felt that it was a miracle that the barbs on his cat's paw were not worn off.

Li Zhen recruited the crystal core bag on the ground and stuffed it into his clothes. He looked down and saw Fang He staring at his cat's paw.

The overturned cat’s paw revealed a plum-shaped pink cushion, which looked particularly soft and easy to touch. Li Zhen stretched out his hand and kneaded it. I don’t know if it’s because of the increased strength after transformation, Fang He The white furry cat's paws were surprisingly warm and soft, and Li Zhen couldn't let go of it when he squeezed it.

Fang He watched someone knead vigorously, and took his paw back with a meow, a cat's paw slammed a piece of paper on Li Zhen's face, and then the cat's paw was directly curled up and hid under his body.

Li Zhen took the paper off his face, and when he saw the portrait above, he raised his eyebrows slightly. For a moment, he was very happy when his kitten actually painted him a portrait, although the lines were rougher. At one point, he couldn't tell that it was him, but when he saw the scribbled line at the bottom, Li Zhen's mouth twitched, and the paper instantly turned into fly ash.