Chapter 93: Human energy core

Saying goodbye to Old Chen, Fang He and Li Zhen walked silently on a secluded street. Fang He did not think as much as Li Zhen, nor was he as meticulous as Li Zhen thought. At first, he always thought that he would just enter the base and then rush into the laboratory. , The madman Cheng Qidong was wiped out, and it was over. I didn't know how much it was involved.

Li Zhen held Fang He's shoulder tightly, "Don't think about it."

Fang He glanced at Li Zhen and nodded. They must draw the Linghu water out as quickly as possible, and set up the big backing of the first line of defense, so that they can deal with the laboratory without distraction.

When he reached the steel room, Fang He suddenly stood still and said, "I suddenly had a bad feeling."

Li Zhen moved his eyebrows slightly, and quickly opened the door of the steel room.

As soon as the door opened, Xiao Bai Qiu rushed up to Fang He's arms, burying his head in Fang He's arms with aggrieved force, making a very hoarse voice.

Fang He didn't know what was going on. After looking around, he didn't find Xiao Sang's figure. He said in confusion, "Xiao Baiqiu, where did Xiao Sang go?"

Xiao Bai Qiu lifted the small head buried between Fang He's arms, wailing again, and the cat's paw pointed in the direction of the third line of defense.

Fang He suddenly had a bad feeling. He turned his head to look at Li Zhen. Li Zhen stretched out his hand to cover Xiao Bai Qi's head, then frowned tightly, "Xiao Sang was caught."

"What?" Fang He was startled, "What's the matter, how can you get caught with Xiaobai balls?"

Xiaobaiqiu's field strength is so powerful, besides Xiaoliangsi, who can catch people from its cat's paws?

"The day we left, they followed Sun Peng and followed him to the third line of defense, but they didn't expect that Sun Peng was arrested and they were also attacked."

Fang He stretched out his hand and knocked on Xiao Baiqiu's head, "What are you doing with Sun Peng?"

Xiao Baiqiu was very aggrieved, and looked at Fang He with tears of tears. After his family had left, they had nothing to do, so they ran out to play. When they met someone they knew, they followed. They just wanted to make him amused. Thinking of its little zombie was caught, it has been anxiously saved several times, but not once.

"Who caught it?" Fang He asked Li Zhen, holding Xiao Bai Qi's paw.

Li Zhen frowned. "The people who attacked them are very powerful and can resist Xiao Baiqi's domain space. They should be high-level mutants created in the laboratory, and may be about the same level as Xiao Baiqi."

Fang He frowned and thought hard. At this stage, the laboratory seems to have had such an experimental result. Fang He suddenly widened his eyes, "Human energy core! It's a mutant that swallows human energy core, but that kind of thing. People will explode if they don’t live for a few days."

Moreover, the experiments in the previous life failed. Those who swallowed the energy core of the human body would not survive for much time. They blew themselves before they even reached the third level, let alone grow up to the point where they can compete with the small white ball.

When Fang He and the others were in T City, they also once encountered a person who relied on devouring other people's energy cores to enhance their abilities, but that person was already crazy, and finally blew himself up under Li Zhen's power supply.

Li Zhen put his hand on Xiao Bai Qiu's head again, "I need to watch it again."

Fang He carefully hugged the little white ball. The little white ball cooperated very well. The soft cat’s claws were not as big as Fang He’s fingers, and he gripped Fang He’s tiger's mouth tightly. When his emperor invaded his consciousness, it was actually very good. Fearful, but for its little zombies, its simple consciousness is still working hard even if it is very fearful.