Chapter 25: Survivor

However, this depression did not belong to Fang He. After being depressed for a short while, Fang He suddenly jumped up and waved the cat's paw to kill the zombies.

In this cruel apocalypse, it’s good to be able to live. There is no chance for him to choose. Fang He’s life only belongs to him, instead of being imprisoned in the laboratory and treated as an object at will. What does he have when he is a cat, let alone He also has such a good **** shovel officer.

What Fang He didn't know was that his thoughts at this moment were like a sudden insight, causing the green light that had penetrated into his head to start wandering throughout his body.

When the two came out of the underground wholesale market, they speeded up. Now that there are enough supplies in stock, Fang He gave up the other shopping malls he encountered along the way and ran straight all the way.

It is inevitable that their route will pass where Li Zhen used to work. On the map, in order to save time, and to find Li Yue before the zombie’s level increases and the attack power gets stronger, they chose to walk in a straight line. They have no other special reason to avoid this.

However, when Fang He saw the people crowded in the city bureau building and the open space downstairs from a distance, Fang He was still very surprised.

He always knew that J City was one of the cities that established the base earlier, but Fang He did not expect that this was only a few days after the end of the world, and J City had organized so many survivors.

With so many people gathered together, ordinary zombies may not feel it, but as long as they are slightly higher-level zombies, they will be attracted by the vigorous vitality here. Fang He clearly felt that Li Zhen's body suddenly stiffened. Li Zhen's allure is not so big.

Fang He hurriedly grabbed Li Zhen's shoulder and changed course, preparing to go around there, but Li Zhen seemed to endure the great temptation, his movements were obviously slow, and he even resisted Fang He's moves with supernatural powers.

Fang He was very anxious, and yelled at Li Zhen's warning. Once Li Zhen entered there, the consequences would be unimaginable. Even if he killed so many zombies, Li Zhen absorbed so much life, but Fang He knew that those zombies The vitality of Li Zhen is not enough for Li Zhen to reach the level that can control his appetite.

When there was a stalemate between one person and one cat, the door of the city bureau building suddenly opened, and three cars drove out from inside and rushed towards the block where they were. There would be gunshots from time to time. There were some inside the city bureau building. The reserves in this area.

Fang He glanced at his surroundings. At the corner of a street not far from them, there was a large shopping mall. It is estimated that the three cars were there to get supplies.

Fang He hated himself for being stupid. There were relatively few zombies in this neighborhood, and someone had definitely dealt with it.

He didn’t pay attention before because he didn’t see the remains of the zombies. Now it seems that the survivors in the city bureau building have dealt with the corpses of the zombies for safety. Here comes the plague.

Seeing that the car was getting closer and closer to them, and Li Zhen stiffened and refused to follow him, even if Fang He tried to run away by himself again and let Li Zhen chase him, it didn’t work. He stood there straight, stiff and motionless.

Fang He is irritable, so there is only a way to attack Li Zhen. He was guilty of scratching Li Zhen last time, and now he has to do it like this.

Fang He stretched out his claws and the wind blade suddenly attacked, but was actually blocked by Li Zhen. Li Zhen's eyes staring at the direction of the Municipal Bureau finally turned to Fang He, "He Miao."