Chapter 33: Want to feed? !

Fang He looked at Li Zhen's two big palms and his own two small cat paws, resented for a while, and then looked at their strange movements of one person and one cat, should this work?

Fang He licked the cat's teeth with the tip of his tongue, and hurriedly used the power in the way of the magic in Jasper. Speaking of what power can be in the body, it is just his power.

But as soon as it turned around, Fang He discovered that the power contained in the jasper was much stronger than his abilities. He struggled to activate a little bit, and he was able to bring in the ancient peach trees between his breaths. Fresh and jumping vitality.

It's just that the power is functioning normally in his body, and when he enters Li Zhen's body, there is a problem.

Is it because the half-zombie Li Zhen has no breath? Fang He guessed that he could only push himself hard now, waiting for the power to finally run into the body of one person and one cat. Fang He felt that the power of the jasper was mixed with the power, and his body seemed to be constantly improved. Some inexplicable hotness.

When he finally completed a weekday following the route provided by Jasper, Fang Helai almost fell on the ground and was hugged by Li Zhen's hand.

It's just that the inexplicable hotness still makes Fang He a little upset, always feeling that something is not right.

Regardless, the important thing now is to see if he can speak. As Fang He was about to try to say something, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and made a small noise. Fang He trembled and hurriedly broke free of Li Zhen's hand. I ran out of the space and found a stone behind my tail to solve the problem.

Fang He was full of black lines and saw that he had pulled out a pile of black and disgusting Bara's things, and the cat's paws kept flying with supernatural powers, and he quickly buried the things.

At this time, Fang He took a long sigh of relief, his whole body felt much more comfortable, his whole body refreshed, and the heat dissipated outside.

Moreover, Fang He was pleased that his ability was immediately on the verge of upgrading. He could not absorb the crystal nucleus before, and the stream was destroyed by him. Now that he has this cultivation method, Fang He is relieved, the zombie’s. The level is improving. If he and Li Zhen can't increase their strength as quickly as possible, then it will be troublesome. It's all right now, and the problem is solved.

Fang He returned to Peach Core Space again to see Li Zhen's situation, but he didn't see anyone in the original place. Fang He ran out hurriedly and saw someone standing by the lake.

When Li Zhen was thinking about life there, Fang He approached only to realize that Li Zhen was dealing with fish.

Li Zhen's mental power is used more and more skillfully, and the speed of handling fish is very fast. It is simply Fang He's ideal fish-killing machine before.

Fang He looked up and saw that Li Zhen had already packed more than a dozen fish of all kinds, but he hadn't even planned to stop. He watched the fish suspended in mid-air that were cleaned by Li Zhen, and the snowflakes that kept falling. Fang He is speechless with the same fish scales. Is Li Zhen starving?

Think about it, it's been a long time, they haven't eaten much. Anyway, there are a lot of fish. Li Zhen wants to eat as much as he wants. As long as he can go out, don't be controlled by the zombie instinct, he will pounce on Li Yue. Just fine.

However, when Fang He finally saw so many processed fish, he was still shocked. Can this be done?

Next was when Fang He was truly stunned, and he had a deep understanding of Li Zhen's mental power.