Chapter 48: Entry and exit registration

Fang He waited in the space for a long time but did not see the figure of Li Zhen following in. Li Zhen was getting nervous. Fang He was planning to go out to have a look, but found that the gasoline and cars in the space had all flown out. It feels very subtle, that is, you don't know how many things you have, but you know when something is suddenly missing.

Therefore, Li Zhen is planning to leave here. Fang He raised his head and looked at the bright sky without the sun in the space. Only a few days have passed since he was naturally comfortable...

When he came out of the space, there was a soaring flame behind him, with the smell of gasoline and the half-rotted bodies of zombies burning. Fang He estimated that Li Zhen piled up the corpses of those zombies and burned them.

Fang He turned his head and looked at Li Zhen. Li Zhen drove the car quickly to the southwest under the dim sunset in the evening. His tight face seemed to have a grudge against someone.

Fang Hemao's paw pointed to the back, "Although there is a fire behind, but the shovel officer, I have to tell you, you are in the wrong direction, Xiao Liangsi and his mother went to City A."

Li Zhen shook his head, "My sister can protect herself, let's go to T city first!"

City T...

Fang He landed on the steering wheel held by Li Zhen's hands, Li Zhen suddenly stepped on the brakes and looked at each other.

After a long time, Fang He was defeated and stared at Li Zhen’s dark eyes. He had no advantage at all. As a cat, he could last for two minutes at most, but Li Zhen could stare at him for an instant, without his eyes. When he blinked, Fang He's heartbeat speeded up. Fang He didn't look at his eyes uncomfortably, and he would get fever again.

Fang He jumped off the steering wheel and landed on Li Zhen's knee, looking up at him, "Do you want to find me?"

Although Li Zhen's gaze drooped with Fang He, the hands holding the steering wheel unconsciously used force, wherever the steering wheel could bear his power, it was instantly crushed into scum.

Fang He glanced back and looked at the steering wheel that was missing two big pieces, shoveling officer, you are too violent!

Li Zhen closed his eyes, threw the scum in his hand aside, and reached out to support Fang He, "You don't want to go and see?"

Fang He is also very distressed. It will be very troublesome. He doesn’t know if there will be two selves in this world. Fang He is actually very hesitant, but he can see that Li Zhen’s eyes are full of obsessions, as if this is not the case. His heart knot became Li Zhen's heart knot. Fang He watched Li Zhen finally nodded slowly, "Go!"

Li Zhen looked at Fang He's eyes, stretched out his hand to hug Fang He forcefully, and put Fang He on his shoulder.

Fang He lay on Li Zhen's shoulder and watched Li Zhen continue to move forward with the half-damaged steering wheel.

Fang He’s memory of the situation at the beginning of the last life is not very clear, and what Li Zhen sees is also very vague. He just roughly knows that Fang He’s uncle’s family is in T city. , He must be able to find out that family.

This road is much faster than before they ran from the south to the north of J City. They worked together with one person and one cat. Whenever they encountered zombies, they would not hesitate to get out of the car and hit them. No zombies were in sight. After receiving the crystal nucleus, he went into the car and moved on. The zombies in the general sense were not threatening to them.

Li Zhen's way of clearing obstacles is also different from the past. Instead of throwing aside out of thin air, he began to collect directly into the space. When Fang He saw this scene, he squinted his eyes and looked at Li Zhen. When did the **** shovel officer have this ability?