Chapter 31: Sister and Brother Quan Wuxing

Fang He rubbed Li Zhen hard. Fang He didn't know how much gasoline was in the whole tank, but when he looked at the tank that was more than ten meters long, he thought it should be quite a lot, let alone more than 20 tons.

Originally, Fang He was worried about whether the crashed car would leak oil. After looking around, he found that the place where the various peach branches of the peach-core building are entangled is time-locked, not just the various seasonal vegetables and fruits he saved before. It can be kept as it was put in, and this tanker was actually locked in this way. It is estimated that as long as they don't want to take oil outside, it is estimated that there will be no change.

Fang He was sure that there was nothing wrong inside, so he hurried out, and he was about to reach the place where Li Yue was. The mutant zombie above was still lying there. If you don't handle it well, who knows if something will happen, he must be full, zombie No matter how much he can eat, he can't be a bottomless pit. As long as he is full, he shouldn't rush to see people.

This provincial road is obviously much easier to walk than the urban road, and Li Zhen's car is no longer so bumpy.

Fang He was on the door of the passenger seat at the fast speed of Li Zhen. The cat's paw opened the window. The arm of the zombie was here. Fang He leaned on the door and started to go out. throw things.

The zombie was fast. As soon as Fang He threw it out, the prey was caught by the zombie. There was a terrible biting noise on the car. Fang He heard the sound disappeared and continued to throw it out.

After a while, Fang He threw out chickens and ducks while grinding cat teeth at the window. He didn't know how big the zombie's appetite was. When a few chickens went down, the mutant zombies on it were not finished.

It’s just that Li Zhen, who was driving there, turned his head slightly and glanced at Fang He, and suddenly stepped down and braked the car. The inertia caused the unsuspecting Fang He to fly out, but he was quickly caught by Li Zhen. NS.

Fortunately for Fang He, the one on the car roof was sadly reminded, and he flew several meters ahead.

Fang He, who was grasped by Li Zhen, was unknown, so he looked around, as if there was no place, there were woods and crops all around, and there was no house?

When Fang He looked at Li Zhen, Li Zhen held Fang He in his hand and pressed him on his thigh, pressing Fang He with one hand and controlling the car with the other, and galloped again.

The sad little brother who fell on the ground in front quickly got up, dodged the car dangerously, and then rushed into the woods and disappeared.

Fang He didn't see the appearance of the zombie rolling ball, he only saw the figure of the zombie rushing into the woods, and was stunned.

That was a mutant zombie. It was a mutant zombie that was very fast and attacked more powerfully. Although they didn't have to struggle to deal with it, ordinary people didn't have any defensive power when they encountered it. Why did Li Zhen let him go? Killing is better than letting go! At any rate, there are still crystal nuclei.

Fang He tried to stretch his head from under Li Zhen's palm, and looked up at Li Zhen with his neck up. He is still in a state where he can't speak human words, and all he exports are meows.

Now he is getting closer and closer to the place where Li Yue is. Fang He dare not venture into the space to study. Li Yue is Li Zhen’s sister. When the two meet, they might come to hug or something. He is afraid that Li Zhen will control him. I can't help but worry that Li Yue is still a pregnant woman. If something goes wrong, it will be broken!