Chapter 74: Who is looking for you?

"Who is looking for you?" Fang He was surprised, reached Li Zhen's ear, and communicated with Li Zhen in a very small voice.

Li Zhen said in a very low voice as he walked, "Probably from the laboratory."

"Are you sure? Meow, the people in the laboratory don't know what?" Fang He immediately became nervous, did the people in the laboratory have been eyeing Li Zhen, or would they also plan to do something to Li Zhen? What kind of research has he been subjected to?

They were presumptuous on the way, but Li Zhen has always been fully armed, and his face has not been shown. After he has recovered his vital signs, he began to show his face and should not be noticed. So, who is looking for? It's worth studying Li Zhen. Fang He thought of Li Zhen's sister, but her sister didn't have to ask these strange questions.

Meow?

Hearing what Fang He said, Li Zhen raised his eyebrows, turned his head to look at a certain unconscious kitten squatting on his shoulder, and stretched out his hand to scratch his stomach.

Fang He leaned down and the cat's paw waved away Li Zhen's hand, "Don't make trouble! Seriously."

The corners of Li Zhen's mouth moved, and Fang He's head was tapped with his fingertips. He turned his head and continued to walk forward, "I studied the colonies of ancient organisms before practicing medicine, and I was invited to study zombie viruses."

Fang He was stunned, looking at Li Zhen in disbelief, "What have you studied before?"

Li Zhen stretched out his hand to hold Fang He over, and leaned in front of his eyes, "I once studied a kind of bacteria in a foreign research institute, but I only participated in the first few studies on the structure of the bacteria. Later, something happened. I didn't participate in the later period. When I saw the structure of the zombie virus, I was sure that this was the kind I had contacted before, but after mutation, some characteristics have changed."

Fang He's head is a bit confused, his body is chilly, and his cat's paws curl up unnaturally, "Is this a virus developed by humans?"

Li Zhen shook his head, "This is a kind of alien bacteria, He Miao. I don't know how this virus changed into this way. It may be caused by man-made or caused by several meteorites that fell frequently before. It is probably difficult to tell. ."

Fang He thought about it seriously for a while, "Li Zhen, have you ever thought about it, if you go directly into the laboratory, will they fully cooperate with your research?"

Li Zhen shook his head, even if he could fully cooperate with his experiment, he wouldn't want such an institution even if he was given the identity of the chief researcher or the chief officer!

He can clearly see the experience of Fang He, such a laboratory with no bottom line, even if he uses the laboratory equipment to develop a solution to the zombie virus, it will not necessarily be popularized.

From the experiments that Fang He has undergone, he guessed that the ultimate research purpose of those people was not to find a solution to the zombie virus, but to study the reasons why Fang He could heal himself infinitely under the banner of salvation. Some People have power and hope to break through the limits of life. Perhaps some people simply don't want the zombie virus to be completely resolved.

Li Zhen hugged Fang He and leaned against him, lowered his head slightly and took a deep breath, gently rubbed the top of Fang He's head, and endured the pain of being torn in his heart. He only had to think of the troubles Fang He had suffered. People's torture, he can't wait to ruin the laboratory into scum.

The strong emotions caused Li Zhen's eyes to change suddenly for a while, gloomy and terrifying, an inexplicable power burst out silently, and Fang He, who was held by him, did not notice at all.