Chapter 66: The key to the problem

Fang He slept very beautifully this time, because he had a beautiful dream. In the dream, he not only suppressed Li Zhen, but also threw people to the ground and kissed him. This is simply a way to make Fang He wake up with a smile. The dream, so when Fang He opened his eyes, he even had a smile in his eyes.

But Li Zhen, who had been looking at Fang He for an instant, just watched all night. As soon as Fang He opened his eyes, Li Zhen raised his hand and rubbed his head.

Fang He put his head on Ding Lizhen's palm, and stood up from the bed, feeling very comfortable all over, except for a little hungry on his stomach.

Li Zhen looked at Fang He who had no doubts about what happened yesterday, and smiled helplessly in his heart. Is this little cat's heart a bit too big? It's been twice now. Does this little cat think he has a dream? NS.

Li Zhen stretched out his hand and hugged the kitten, holding Fang He's solemn counterpart, He said, "He Miao, we want to talk about something."

However, Li Zhen had a face of Yan Wang. He was already cold and couldn't be cold anymore. Suddenly taking the matter so solemnly, it made Fang He feel like he had done something wrong and was being trained. Poke had a colorful dream, so Fang He immediately raised the cat's paw, "I'm hungry!"

Li Zhen looked at Fang He's flat stomach, rubbed Fang He's ear with his fingertips, "Then eat first, and after eating, we will talk about something."

Fang He nodded, and Li Zhen hugged Fang He and went out.

This time Li Zhen was going to make a shrimp and corn steamed egg for Fang He. He simply eats corn. Li Zhen is always worried that his carnivorous cat's stomach can stand it. Doesn't this kitten like corn? Li Zhen simply found out. The prawns collected from the road before, make a lighter one for him to eat.

When Li Zhen was peeling the shrimp, Fang He squatted on the table and watched Li Zhen handle the ingredients skillfully. He was a little dazed when he looked at it. He seemed to be ignoring something, and in a daze he realized that he did not remember himself at all. How did he fall asleep yesterday? Could it be that he was tired from killing zombies and fell asleep after taking a bath in the lake, and was carried back by Li Zhen, but Fang He stretched out his paws and touched his head, remembering him vaguely Seems to have a fever?

However, apart from feeling that he had a very beautiful dream, his other memories were very vague. Fang He thought for a while but couldn't remember at all. His memory has always been a bit bad. He has forgotten a lot of things in his previous life. If it weren't for something familiar to stimulate, most of his memory might be blurred.

But now, it is obviously what happened, so why his memory is blurred, Fang He feels that this matter must be talked to Li Zhen.

Here Li Zhen has prepared all the ingredients. This time Li Zhen did not use the large pot outside, but made a small pot stand with stones, and found a small saucepan from the kitchen utensils Fang He collected to steam things. On it.

After Li Zhen turned around, he saw Fang He lying there, covering his head with his front paws. Li Zhen went over immediately, "Is it uncomfortable?"

Fang He shook his head, put down the cat's paw, and looked at Li Zhen, "My consciousness seems to be something wrong."

Li Zhen was startled, and put his hand on Fang He's head, "Let me see?"

Fang He nodded and squatted down on the table. He had already experienced Li Zhen's ability to check his consciousness. Fang He completely let go, without any tension at all.

Li Zhen’s mental power entered carefully, and he carefully sorted out Fang He’s consciousness. He did not deliberately look at Fang He’s memory. After checking carefully, Li Zhen slowly retracted his thought power and looked at Fang He. Li Zhen tightened his jaw and clenched the roots of his posterior teeth. Fang He's situation was not optimistic.