Chapter 30: Tank truck about to explode

After all, the current road is not easy to walk. From time to time, the road ahead will be blocked by various crashed and dropped cars. The characteristic of Li Zhen's driving is that the road is very fast when the road is good, and when he encounters a situation, he will Emergency brakes, and then throw away obstacles in the air before moving on.

If Fang He in the car hadn't had sharp claws and could hold the seat tightly, he wouldn't know where he would be bumped at the fast and slow speeds at this time.

Fang He glanced at the mutant zombies squatting behind him, after a while, he smiled unkindly, and looked a little strange on that cute cat's face.

It's because the mutant zombie behind was knocked down twice under Li Zhen's difficult driving skills, and Gu Lulu fell to the ground very embarrassed.

However, when it fell from the trunk for the third time, the zombie got up from the ground, and when Li Zhen's car avoided a crashed vehicle on the side of the road, it climbed up again, only this time. The zombie climbed onto the roof of the car, and since then, it hasn't been knocked down again.

Therefore, this zombie is still a bit interesting.

Fang He turned around and flicked his tail to look at Li Zhen. Seeing that Li Zhen's chin was tight, Fang He moved his body and got off the co-pilot, climbed onto Li Zhen's thigh, and stood up straight and his head against Li Zhen's. jaw. Now they were about to leave the city, and when they were out of the city, they were close to the old house where Li Yue was.

Li Zhen stretched out his hand and followed the kitten's back, raised his hand and threw out a car that once again appeared in the way.

Li Zhen and their movements are not small. Although they are no longer a downtown area, they have not encountered large-scale traffic jams, but they have also attracted some survivors.

Regarding Li Zhen’s ease of throwing away the vehicle, these survivors’ eyes were arrogant and comparable. It was enough for them to rush over. Following Li Zhen’s path, they followed Li Zhen’s car all the way. Break outside the city.

However, there was nothing to follow at the beginning. When Li Zhen stopped to solve the obstacles on the road again, these people who followed could see what Li Zhen and their car roof was. They originally thought it was fixed on the roof of the car. Unexpectedly, his supplies were actually a zombie.

Although Li Zhenshou’s little brother is not so hideous and terrifying, the characteristics of the zombie are still obvious. Although Fang He wants to disguise the zombie, they are in a hurry. Li Yue’s safety is urgent. This disguise waits. Let's talk about it when you are free at the old house.

At the very least, unlike Li Zhen and Fang He, this mutant zombie will deliberately avoid the splashes of the zombie when killing the zombie, so when this mutant zombie killed the zombie before, the black, red and **** body he got With the pale face and the blood-red eyes, you can still see it when you look closer.

The car that followed them was still very happy. I was very thankful for my wiseness. When they saw someone driving and clearing the scrapped cars on the road, they hurriedly chased them from where they were hiding. .

But when the zombies on the roof of Li Zhen's car moved their heads and their blood-red, bloodthirsty eyes turned around, the people in the car were almost shocked.

In their opinion, the driver has the ability to throw away the vehicle, which is already very powerful, but since the power is so great, and the zombies are allowed to pick up their car, it must be that the zombie cannot be dealt with by them, then this How powerful are the zombies?