Chapter 16: The allure of the mutant

When it's over, Li Zhen won't eat these, what should he do? Fang He ran to Li Zhen's side and looked at Li Zhen with his eyes closed. Since Li Zhen didn't like these, he went to find what Li Zhen liked. Don't large supermarkets have fresh food markets, there will always be Li Zhen If you like to eat, you can't eat live things raw. You can always eat cooked ones. Although Fang He hasn't made much food, he knows the least amount of stew.

Fortunately, Li Zhen’s malaise did not last for a long time. When Li Zhen got up from the bed, Fang He could see that Li Zhen was still affected to some extent. If Li Zhen continued to eat, Li Zhen Vibration is definitely dangerous.

Fang He looked up at Li Zhen. When thinking about the next route, Li Zhen leaned slightly and picked up the package of dried fish that Fang He had just put aside. He tore the package and dried the fish inside. When they came out, Li Zhen shot them into dregs three or two times and handed them to Fang He.

Fang He stared at the handmade fish floss in Li Zhen's palm, raised his head and looked at Li Zhen's pure black eyes. After looking at it for a while, he lowered his head and slowly began to eat in Li Zhen's palm.

Li Zhen...There will be a way, there must be a way! Fang He ate humorously, firming up his thoughts.

When coming out of the Peach Core Space, Fang He was extremely brave, sprinting all the way with Li Zhen, and quickly rushed out of the building where they were.

There were a lot of zombies in the community, and they were scattered around. As soon as Fang He and the others rushed out, there were zombies surrounding them. Fang He had already noticed that Li Zhen could shield the zombie’s induction of him, but the number seemed to be limited. Fang He hadn't noticed the induction of several zombies.

After experiencing the early panic, many people hid at home. On the first day of the end of the world, people still expected a rescue team. Many people thought it was just a sudden disaster, which would always pass. After a few days, people did not. Will realize that this kind of cruel cannibal zombies is worldwide, waiting for rescue is not as good as self-help.

After a few days, people's food storage will be exhausted, and they can only come out to fight the zombies and start collecting supplies.

Therefore, Fang He looked at the community with only zombies and no people, and thought to himself that he and Li Zhen rushed out of the house at this time, it was a bit of an advantage anyway.

One person, one cat, and a group of zombies were quickly resolved with tacit understanding. Fang He looked at the entrance of the garage below, suddenly stopped the cat’s paws and turned around. Although he can’t drive now, the situation of Li Zhen is probably hard to say, but If you are prepared, it would be nice to get in and get a few cars as spares.

As soon as he rushed into the basement, Fang He noticed the difference here. The vehicles were piled up and piled up like building blocks in a semicircle in front of a wall. Fang He stopped and immediately prepared to give up, looking at the appearance in front of him. , There must be a power-type mutant inside, and may be following other survivors. Li Zhen's situation cannot be too close to them.

However, Li Zhen's movements were not under his control. Li Zhen suddenly jumped up, stretched out his hand to grab a car, picked it up easily, and threw it aside with a loud noise. Fang He was shocked, the noise was so loud, those wandering zombies outside would definitely gather.

The sound of the car landing immediately caused a woman hiding inside to let out a scream of horror, and then a man yelled at him, leaving only a low cry of fear.

Fang He had no choice but to turn around and ran out. As long as he went out, Li Zhen should follow him.

However, this time completely out of Fang He's expectation, he almost ran out of the basement, and he still didn't see Li vibrating. Instead, he stood there stiffly, staring inside.

Fang He hurriedly returned, rushed to Li Zhen's shoulder, and shouted at Li Zhen.

Li Zhen suddenly turned his head and looked at Fang He. The blood red in those pure black eyes almost occupied half of his eyes. Fang He was shocked. He had never seen his eyes turn red so badly before meeting so many people.

Unless the survivors they met this time were different from before, Fang He suddenly turned his head and looked at the people after the car was blocking, and then he suddenly understood the reason. The mutants with supernatural powers seemed to be more attractive to Li Zhen. Big!

"Hey, brother, you're not a zombie. Why don't you come in and hide together. We will be more confident against the zombies." The man inside said tentatively to Li Zhen. He could throw a car away with his bare hands. When Li Zhen is also a changer.

Li Zhen here was obviously enduring. Fang He had no choice but to open his mouth and let out a stern cry at the people inside. He suddenly rushed over. The combination of speed and wind powers made him move extremely fast and swiftly. Thunder could not cover his ears to tear one person's clothes, and when he fell on the ground, he even looked at them in a terrifying manner.

Fang He was also helpless. He couldn’t get Li Zhen away, so he could only scare these people away. Even if they couldn’t get away, at least give them a warning. Only the movement that Li Zhen made was just a moment later. There must be a lot of zombies here.

The few people hidden inside were obviously taken aback by something so fast. When they saw it was a cat, they felt a little ridiculous, but no one dared to laugh. They saw a zombie. When all of the children can gnaw off an adult's body, none of them are sure, so that a kitten is not threatened.

Fang He saw that these people still had no plans to escape, and there were already zombies at the entrance of the basement at this time. Fang He couldn't help but glanced at Li Zhen and rushed over.

Li Zhen, who was standing there stiffly, moved his eyebrows, how could he let his kitten face the danger alone, and directly gave up the taste of the great temptation to him inside, and immediately followed Fang He.

When Fang He saw Li Zhen, he was attacking the zombies coming over, and he secretly breathed a sigh of relief. When he saw the people over there escaping from another entrance in a panic, although it was a bit unpleasant, but in the end These zombies were attracted by Li Zhen. What is there to care about? What's more, killing the zombies Li Zhen can gain power.

While attacking the zombies, Fang He noted in his heart what Li Zhen should pay attention to in the future. From now on, he must avoid the mutants. This is because every time Li Zhen sees the mutants, he can’t move. It's troublesome to move your legs.

Fang He was almost tired when he finished solving the last zombie. Therefore, the top priority must be to find a way to fill Li Zhen's stomach, otherwise he would definitely be a troublemaker everywhere.

Li Zhen knelt down, looked at Fang He who was tired, stretched out his hand and hugged him, the blood red in his eyes had receded, this time there were many zombies killed, and Li Zhen gained more strength, so he was quickly suppressed. Desire for raw food.