Chapter 83: Vinegar fire

The extremely tired Fang He fell asleep in Li Zhen's arms. Li Zhen looked at Fang He, whose body was slightly shrunk, his hands curled up like cat's paws unconsciously, and he lowered his head and kissed the center of Fang He's brow lightly. , And then leaned against the old peach tree with the gentle body in his arms.

Li Zhen had already noticed faintly. After he took control of the mutant zombie and became the zombie emperor, he had no desire to eat raw, but it was more difficult to control his emotions. He was just in Sun Peng’s consciousness. What I saw made him almost out of control, and when he was entangled in Fang He, his movements were more presumptuous than before. Although it didn't hurt the kitten in his arms, it made him unclear.

The little cat obviously couldn't bear it anymore, and she kept cooperating with him. Li Zhen felt softly in pain. He bowed his head and kissed Fang He's ear gently. The healing power was sent into Fang He's body, soothing him. Stretched body.

When Fang He slept enough and woke up, there was a table in front of him. There was a table full of vegetables on it. The smell made Fang He's eyes light up. Fang He turned his head and looked around. Seeing Li Zhen's figure, Fang He wrapped the thin quilt around his body and rubbed it against the edge of the bed.

The human-shaped Fang He has no taboos about what he eats, so Li Zhen made several dishes that Fang He hadn’t eaten in this time. Fang He held the chopsticks he hadn’t used for a long time and licked his lips, slightly uncomfortable. He picked up a piece of sweet and sour short ribs and put it in his mouth. The sweet and sour and refreshing juice and the soft but not rotten crispy meat were delicious enough to burst, and Fang He narrowed his eyes contentedly.

When Li Zhen came over with the freshly made mushroom sanxian soup, he saw that he was half-wrapped in thinly squinted pork ribs, with a smile flashing under his eyes, and put the soup bowl on the table.

Fang He saw Li Zhen come in, threw the cleaned small ribs on the table, moved to the other side, "Come on, eat together!"

Li Zhen sat next to Fang He and raised his eyebrows to see when Fang He moved his body, the thin quilt slid down lower, revealing slender and white thighs.

Fang He followed Li Zhen's gaze and looked at him, blushing and heartbeat when he caught his eye, Fang He gritted his teeth, and gently pulled the bed sheet with his oily hands.

Before Li Zhenzheng was a bit big, and he was too cooperative. Therefore, the consequence of a fierce battle was that he fell asleep in a drowsy manner right after he was pushed up to the sky by the person behind him for the last time, but although he was a little tired, he was kind of full-hearted. The fit is still very comfortable, but the traces of the whole body are so embarrassing, Fang He bit the ribs and muttered, "What's so beautiful!"

His body is not as good as Li Zhen, unlike Li Zhen's slender stature and tight muscles. At first glance, he is full of strong aura, and Fang He looks slightly thin and white, with no muscles, now he is full of muscles. When there are traces, it is even more...meow!

Fang He picked up another small rib with white crispy bones and squeaked.

Li Zhen laughed, stretched out his hand to touch Fang He's cat ears, sat down beside Fang He, took his chopsticks and gave Fang He some vegetables.

After the meal, Fang He fell on the bed, wrapped in a quilt, "Really full."

Li Zhen packed up his things and walked to the bed and put down some of the clothes he had prepared. Fang He stretched out his hand and picked it up and took a look. What Li Zhen brought was a dark blue hoodie, black waterproof sweatpants, and of course. Underpants.

Fang He stretched his waist, rubbed his head against the pillow, "I don't want to wear it."

After speaking, Fang He felt that this was a bit ambiguous. He didn't want Guo Ben, so he opened his eyes and looked at Li Zhen, "I mean, I think it's more convenient to be a cat!"