Chapter 5: Grass seedlings

Fang He looked at Li Zhen expectantly with his cat's eyes open, and changed his mind, accept me, you will never regret it!

Li Zhen lowered his head and glanced at the kitten, his almost shining aquamarine eyes were extremely gratifying.

In fact, he is very busy at work this day, but unlike the past, he can't devote himself to work, and always think of this kitten from time to time. This kitten is different from any pets he sees in his daily life. There was a very clever and intelligent charm in his eyes. The moment before he finally left the pet shop, there seemed to be anxious panic in the cat Jasper’s eyes.

Li Zhen hurriedly completed the work of the day and provided the detective captain with more detailed site information. He hurried over. Fortunately, he came, otherwise he didn’t know that the kitten was going to come again. Where to go.

Fang He looked forward to it for a while, but he didn't see any reaction from Li Zhen, and he was anxious. If you don't want to adopt him, please raise your hand and let him run out to make a living! Tomorrow is the last day, and he will be put back in the cage. This is killing his cat!

The shopkeeper over there finally repaired the cat's paws for the Ultondon tabby cat and put the cat into the cat basket left by the cat owner. When he looked up and saw Li Zhen, the corners of his mouth moved, and he said with a stiff smile. "It's you, do you need anything?"

Li Zhen held Fang He in his hand and raised his hand, "Didn't I ask you to find him a master? Why did you let him run away again?"

The shopkeeper realized that when he saw the kitten in Li Zhen's hand, he smiled stiffly, and looked back at the cat cage. I don't know when it was caught. This kitten is really against the sky. I still have to look back. Put the lock on.

Fang He almost wanted to cry without tears when he heard this. He was so unlucky. Is Li Zhen going to let the shopkeeper shut him back and wait for others to come and buy? Meow, how can this work! Fang He, who was born with evil to the gall, scratched Li Zhen's wrist with a claw, I don't believe you don't let go!

Li Zhen was caught, he paused slightly, and turned the kitten's body, looked at the kitten's eyes that seemed to be widened with anger, raised his eyebrows, and the suffocation brought by the autopsy on his body, these pets Don't mention scratching him, as soon as he hangs up his shadow, he will probably disappear. This kitten really surprised Li Zhen. Not only was he not afraid, but he dared to resist. Li Zhen took back his hand that was caught by the cat and held it with one hand. While holding the kitten, he rubbed the kitten's neck comfortably.

Before letting go, Fang He struggled to stretch out the cat's paw. Just when he was about to scratch Li Zhen's other hand, a red string fell on his neck, and Fang He was dumbfounded. , Looking down at the peach-pit bell hanging on his neck, the cat flicked its paws, and saw that it was stained with Li Zhen's blood, suddenly feeling weak.

Fang He raised his eyes and saw Li Zhen smirk slightly. Although he still felt a sneer, Fang He clearly understood what he meant. This handsome man with the face of Yan Wang was planning to adopt him! Fang He wanted to roll on the spot.

Li Zhen raised his eyebrows when he looked at the peach-pit bell that the kitten was carrying. It was just right. This thing was given to him by his old sister. It was made by peach-pit. It didn’t make any noise, but the hand-carved look was quite delicate. His elder sister forced it to him and ordered him to carry it with him. She said that she had asked him for a lottery from the mountain and said that he was stunned by professionalism. This year, there was a disaster of blood and light, so she bought him a peach core from the entrance of the temple. The bell warded him away from evil spirits.